12 Exotics & super exotics detail in 4 hours for car show by Detailien Detailing Guru

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
there are many calls in life in some....can be of exciting and others is frightening

but this comes with excitement & both challenging

I was called to detail 1 ride but

The real challenge come when ...you only have 4 hours to complete a car for show (ended up detailing 12 exotics & super exotics before the midnight) having polish & compound on 2 rides & the rest is history

arriving at scene

the only speed wash & safe for super exotics like this

while my buddy seech came slightly early to preps a super Mini Exotic & was correcting the paint...

and Lai came along the way.....Thank God...for sending this angel for help

QUICK RESCUE - (for) IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES
ONR - WASH / OPC (for car that need paint cleanning)
Preps - Clay with ONR as lube
Optimum opti seal
Optimum car wax

time : 25-35 Minutes per ride

sticker looks familiar ya

moving on
for paint - esp matt paint or Stick on paint

OPC wash the magic portion & HERO who cleans all the paint

ta da

rest of the rides wash by Lai and seech came over as soon he has super sonic complete the mini & mean while .............

left 2 hours...i jump to rescue......
another hot ride just roll of from the baking room - that need a large amount of paint corrections for the show (the 2nd ride that we polish)

I had to ask the owner to help to buff & while he is coating some of his engine parts

1.20 hours later - whole car compounded & polish (with the help of Master Seech)

another pic

tada

just 30 minutes of ONR - CLAY - OOS - OCW....now under

ta da

the best you can give to the most expensive - body surface - Carbon fibre with opti seal

water beading test

ta da

on the paint

30 minutes to preps & protect a life time of investment is really worth a thinker

it is only done by the all possible - Thanks to Doc G invention

final check

mirror finish - factory baked paint (is what a car collector would pay for)

engine check

quick OPTI CLEAN WIPE down & OOS to protect

anybody cares for olio????

each of these ride drove in the rain to the exhibition hall...that very night

we left with joy & strained out - like sugar cane in the grinder

the very next day - I have to conduct another Hands on Car detailing Clinic in NISSAN show room for their Owners & potential buyers....and struggle to persist I drove to the car show.....to do the final touch

upon entering the hall of fame

lots of HOT imported rides

heart started to pump as the music is getting louder & adreline flows straights to your brain

as it is already 1800 hours....after a whole day clinic...seeing all our cars ...soaked under rain & dust...simply irresistible ...

QUICK SHOW ROOM DETAILING
Please note, we just cant simply wet the exhibition hall as plenty of fingers prints and human oil stains upon these rides...is another headache!!!

Thank God its friday
OPTI CLEAN - my indoor hero
OCW - to replenish the slicky-ness & glossiness restores

Especially the matt paint are the most headaches ones - but after a quick OC wash and a fresh layer of OPTI seals makes wonders and prefect protection

after having waterless washing all these 12 rides - some reseal (many other need a 2nd wash by the time I do step 2) & finish of with OC waxes - my observation confirm this:-

CLEAN CARS - ATTRACTS GIRLS - GIRLS ATTRACTS CROWD

see for yrself

after a quick detail

the fastest car with the fastest wax on earth - with 5 months protections

I wish i can bring in my makita to do some paint correction in each and everyone of these ladies

great looking monster

interior detail by the owner himself

engine with OPTI clean...OPC cleanning - ONR wipes over & OLP dressing

the problem with show Cars is....lot of butt on your hood & lots of finger print on the paint....i guess everyone and all people like to feel....like elton john sings "can u feel the love to night"

I had to Detail 12 rides in the next 3 hours all alone

but the results
tada

with a super exotics looks

all possible help & protection with OOS

ta da

the crowd roar

side looks

up look

rear look

they came again to dirty my ride

but with the owner welcomes
my observation confirm this:-
CLEAN CARS - ATTRACTS GIRLS - GIRLS ATTRACTS CROWD

hmmm.....i prefer this

some of the other ride

audi

the only all possible HERO.....otherwise I am still only a noisy gong and my only pride...to preps & handles each of these ladies...Thanks to Doc G

I need 4 days to recover fully....muscle cramps & sores feet, worn off elbow & tired body = in exchange for a life time of satisfaction....Thanks to all my buddy help

SPECIALLY Dedicated to our Good buddy TOM, Seech & Lai

Last edited:

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
Re: 12 Exotics & super exotics detail in 4 hours for car show by Detailien Detailing

seems to be a double pic posting of the blue R8 being washed...

kudos nevertheless for the tall order...

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Re: 12 Exotics & super exotics detail in 4 hours for car show by Detailien Detailing

KC< i was called by tom too! ahhh i couldnt come laaaa my car wasnt ready yet NOOOOO!!!! sad sial

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

I met KC on SAT night.......snap got your handsome face also...

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006

I couldn't make it too :(

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Oh yeah, hectic night on friday. then followed by the nissan demo.

Sorry i could not help out during the event and leaving you all alone. Got company dinner to attend to..... but you are still one crazy mad ass detailler.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Speedy good job KC, Seech and Lai!!! You really put Dr. G's products to a true test of speed and time!

KC, ever since being introduced to ONR by you, washing car got so much faster. Now with the recent opti mitt that I've got from you, it is even faster! Just need to adjust how I use the mitt over panel edges to prevent getting bite marks on it.

P.S: I do hope the model short skirts are made up of MF to prevent marring the paint when they sit on it! :biggrin:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

I don't know what type of guts a person has to respond to a challenge to detail 12 cars. And they are all super exotics.

Thanks to the Optimum sifus for doing this and KC for posting up! This makes the fire of detailing burns ever brighter in our hearts.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com

168henri (Today), DarkAccoon (Today), eohl79 (Today), s1tl (Today), TitanRev (Today), Tom (Today), Veloc (Today)
thanks to all you my buddies cheers & support along the way..I celebrated with you

I don't know what type of guts a person has to respond to a challenge to detail 12 cars. And they are all super exotics.

Thanks to the Optimum sifus for doing this and KC for posting up! This makes the fire of detailing burns ever brighter in our hearts.
Thanks bro for your kind words...I guess PASSION

my favourite quote
Just SHOW ME YOUR WORK

seems to be a double pic posting of the blue R8 being washed...

kudos nevertheless for the tall order...
Thanks bro for your kind words & pointer too

KC< i was called by tom too! ahhh i couldnt come laaaa my car wasnt ready yet NOOOOO!!!! sad sial
no worries...there is still plenty unfinish work to be done

I met KC on SAT night.......snap got your handsome face also...
hahahah..i also snap u ...with my OCwax & opticlean...u feel something too??? it is always nice to catch up with you my friend

I couldn't make it too :(
No worries your nissan work is great & u left plenty of complaint for me...as they wonder how did you di what u did

next posting ya..pls upload yrs to share
I owe u a big thanks

Sorry i could not help out during the event and leaving you all alone. Got company dinner to attend to..... but you are still one crazy mad ass detailler.
You are our hero...thanks buddy.. so it takes one to know one now

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007

Thankfully you were there to help out.... Really a detailien!!! Couldn't have done it without you.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

hi KC, Seech and Darkaccoon

Thank you for the awesome service throughout the mad rush for HIN especially on friday. Proper skills matched with well chosen products are really the key to smart car detailing.

You have shown with the use of ONR products, how a regular joe can now detail a car without the need of 30 different products and at the fraction of the cost. I am enjoying the Power clean solution for all surface cleansing and shall finally replace the Simple Green i have been loyal to.

KC, Thanks for showing up on Saturday for most of the day in HIN to monitor and follow up with the cars on display that were showered with greasy fingerprint compliments from the public throughout the day.

anyone who plans on engaging KC and his gang for car detailing services should know that these guys mean business.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

hahaha u r so right Tom =D

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

KC : You did all that and still had time to take so many pictures? Means you were quite free la :biggrin:

Kudos!

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

nom nom nom i can feed on those gloss for weeks =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Project Z aims to educate the members of the forum on building a super car killer. There are plenty of other options you could consider buying and transforming into a sleeper rod. You would be surprised to know that, in Malaysia, these cars can be had for a steal, while its considerably very hard and expensive to find these cars in a more developed country, say Japan. These were very understated...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience