1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tymleo

Oct 4, 2004
hi
im new here
i didnt know there is 4g92p thread
i was searching for alloy crank pulley for 4g92p in google until i saw this thread
very happy to see this thread
didnt know so many people still using 4g92p engines
this engine rocks.....
i got a question here. i ve been searching for this alloy crank pulley for very long time. where can i get it??? i want a cheap crank pulley cost around rm300
thankssssssss

riggy

Known Member
Oct 1, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
tymleo said:
hi
im new here
i didnt know there is 4g92p thread
i was searching for alloy crank pulley for 4g92p in google until i saw this thread
very happy to see this thread
didnt know so many people still using 4g92p engines
this engine rocks.....
i got a question here. i ve been searching for this alloy crank pulley for very long time. where can i get it??? i want a cheap crank pulley cost around rm300
thankssssssss
RM380 is how much i bought mine. I think it'll be hard to find cheaper unless 2nd hand.

regards

jtys

Known Member
May 27, 2005
PJ
riggy said:
RM380 is how much i bought mine. I think it'll be hard to find cheaper unless 2nd hand.

regards

Hi Riggy. Can u tell me where u got urs from? Tanx. Nid 2 get one too.

riggy

Known Member
Oct 1, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i got mine from multi industries in pj. if you care to read thru my previous postings in this thread, you'd know that this is one of the first mods that I'd recommend. Balanced? I supposed if the thing came from an aluminium block CNC machined to only weigh less than 850gms, it's balanced enuff for me. CNC machining is pretty accurate and if you're worried about harmonic balancing causing unwanted vibrations to the crankshaft it's unfounded. I've been using mine for about 2 years already and my bottom end is still fine.

regards

kl_dboy

Known Member
May 21, 2006
hi riggy... mind telling me roughly where is multi industries located in PJ? wish to get one for my ride...

cheers

riggy said:
i got mine from multi industries in pj. if you care to read thru my previous postings in this thread, you'd know that this is one of the first mods that I'd recommend. Balanced? I supposed if the thing came from an aluminium block CNC machined to only weigh less than 850gms, it's balanced enuff for me. CNC machining is pretty accurate and if you're worried about harmonic balancing causing unwanted vibrations to the crankshaft it's unfounded. I've been using mine for about 2 years already and my bottom end is still fine.

regards

riggy

Known Member
Oct 1, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
syarikat multi industries is a shop in paramount garden, pj. The proprietor is a Mr. Y.K Tee. if you have a copy of hypertune a few months ago with the Q8 ads you'll find that he's one of the dealers. His number and address are there.

regards

tymleo

Oct 4, 2004
i got something to share with u people
our 4g92p tb got sharp edge inside it
try to use sand paper to remove all the sharp edge so that the air can go in smoother. try not to remove the sharp edges for the 2 tiny holes inside the tb.
i ve done mine for the original 4g92p tb and perdana sei tb. can feel a lot difference. more power during high rpm.
hope this infor help for those who use 4g92 engines

regards

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
tymleo said:
i got something to share with u people
our 4g92p tb got sharp edge inside it
try to use sand paper to remove all the sharp edge so that the air can go in smoother. try not to remove the sharp edges for the 2 tiny holes inside the tb.
i ve done mine for the original 4g92p tb and perdana sei tb. can feel a lot difference. more power during high rpm.
hope this infor help for those who use 4g92 engines

regards
So how do i go about this DIY?
Care to elaborate how u did it? Im interested in trying too.

emo

Jul 17, 2005
subang jaya
spring??

hello all! m quite new here owning a 1.6.
i wanna ask is the suspension system for 1.6 and gti the same?
can i use gti spring and absorbers straight into my 1.6?
and anyone knows the price of the r3 sport springs?

tymleo

Oct 4, 2004
emmm...i hope u can understand what i saying mokomoko

1st u need to remove the rubber intake hose
2nd use 12 bolt the remove the four nuts
3rd use plier to remove 2 water hoses
4th use sand paper gosok the sharp edges until it look like trumpet. do not gosok the two tiny holes
5th use brasso to finish it.

hope u know what i mean when u look inside the tb

all the best

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
tymleo said:
emmm...i hope u can understand what i saying mokomoko

1st u need to remove the rubber intake hose
2nd use 12 bolt the remove the four nuts
3rd use plier to remove 2 water hoses
4th use sand paper gosok the sharp edges until it look like trumpet. do not gosok the two tiny holes
5th use brasso to finish it.

hope u know what i mean when u look inside the tb

all the best
Aight, thanx for the info.
Is there any part of the tb which i should avoid gosoking at all? I scared i destroy the part where the butterfly valve is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there ,

does anyone knw where can i get the replacement of the remote control ( Transmitter ) for viper 560xv alarm ? how much it costs? it can be repaired??currently i'm using the spare one ... please help ..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience