1/100th of a seconds - VVT-i

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Salam and Good day...

Toyota claimed...

The on-board computer, like a built-in technician, continuously monitors the engine needs and makes necessary adjustment every 1/100th of a second. And all this will happen so efficiently you probably won't even notice.
but how about VVT ?
how many seconds ?

The clock frequencies inside the BT's ECU are 16MHz (primary) and 8MHz (secondary).
So the response time should be 1/8000000 sec.
(by taking the lower value)
:biggrin::biggrin:

though soo...you might replied on this...

walauwehh...sure aaaa 1/8000000 secs... :rofl:
then VVT-i ECU reading is a bit obsolete aaa ? :P

chinozie,
eh?y?u planning 2 get a VVT-i meh?hehehehehhe.............

heeee...
sooner or later sure, i'll get one...
or perhaps toyota new JV engine...boxer engine...FT-86 ...heeee...drolling

this time just for knowledge...embracing myself... :D

chinozie,
Whoar whoar.eyeing d FT86 dy ar?susah wei.2015 no more recon imports.import brand new?can,if u r willing 2 pay d taxes ler.so,how?jom migrate?hahahaha

to Aussy it is...hahahaha...
good day mate...
but there can't get Skyline... :(

clock frequencies has nothing to do with making adjustments
it is just the speed capability of the ECU ..
it is how the programming is done in the ECU and how many adjustments it is instructed to make .. the ability to then carry out that instruction/calculation depends on the speed of the ECU

it is however unlikely a STOCK OBD ECU will outperform a STOCK OBD II ECU in any aspect .. if that is possible then everybody would still be using pentium 1 PC and still be able to compete with a lowly c2d (by today's standards) .. hahahahahaa

Depends on the chip technology, on how to get the readings with all the sensors ?

but then...VVT ecu's t certain time...an ECU reset needed, as the old reading tend to be sluggish...why is that ? or is it's just my inner feeling ? :rofl:

Top Bottom