CivicFeaturesHondaMalaysiaManufacturerMitsubishiNissanProtonSubaruTime AttackTIMETOATTACKToyotaType R

2015 TIMETOATTACK FINAL ROUND – The Turbocharged Machines (2WD & AWD)!

If the Honda Civic Type R FD2 is the primary weapons for attackers in the naturally aspirated category, then the must-show faces in the turbocharged category will undeniably be the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions. Equipped with a turbo four-banger and all-wheel drive, the Evo is also the crowd’s favourite and it is too bad that we …
FeaturesInterviewsMalaysiaManufacturerProtonVideos

Hosts Altimet and VJ Rich Share the Thrills and Spills of MTV Pimp My Ride Malaysia!

Finally Malaysians will be able to enjoy the similar magic and joy that Xzibit and the auto-pimping crew of West Coast Customs once brought to countless car owners in the States as our own MTV Pimp My Ride Malaysia will soon go on air! Premiering this 30th November over at Astro’s Channel 713, make sure …
ArticlesEngine UpgradesFeaturesProton

‘(00) spends 10-minutes behind the wheel of the new Proton Satria Neo ‘Lotus Racing’

Whenever Proton releases a new vehicle, the whole of Malaysia holds it breath in anticipation. That is what I would like to call the silent patriot inside every Malaysian hoping that the new model will be better than the outgoing model, and to be fair, to date, all new Proton’s have been better than those …