Mercedes Recalls Entire 2007 SLR Fleet

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A US$482,750 Mclaren SLR would have bought you this: windshields’ that were not installed properly which then increased the risk of injury to a vehicle occupant in case of a crash. A statement by the US National Highways Traffic Safety Administration has confirmed that the windshields are in deed defected.

So if you do own a 2007 Mclaren SLR, quit complaining, and take it down to your local Mercedes Benz dealership. They will remove the windshield, clean and reinstall them with a primer and activator to save your rear end in case of a crash. I do feel sorry you though, all that money and no safety? Might as well pay that much to walk on a tightrope, I’d gladly set it up for you too for that kind of money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my friend driving kancil 850... he forgot to put back the radiator cap after he check before his journey..

for some distance the temperature go high and after he check back, the water in the tank already dry... then he top up the water into the radiator and after that, his car broke down and cannot start back...

what is the real problem hear and what should he do??

getting help from expert.. :)

p/s: sorry for grammatical mistake
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience