Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
convoy ar.. i don't want, u all TIPU one... say convoy, but when drive,
all become cowboy & tekan habis!!
put back in your speed-cut then we talk convoy.. wah hahahaha..
Hahaha..I agree with you. The convoy to Genting for TT should be a "gentleman" convoy and at regulated speed. Mike shall be appointed as the convoy Marshal and take the lead.
Anyone caught speeding over the limit and overtaking the Marshal without approval shall be penalised. The penalty will be to pay for the all the drinks and food during the TT at Genting.
How about on the 22nd Jan 2011??? Those in favour say "AYE"

Last edited:

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
AYE...
Greytezza, regulated speed? 140km/h? 160km/h?

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Wah .......Genting highland tt........Good idea ...........when that times come and i m free i sure go ........i want to have coffee bean as breakfast . What says everybody?

cheers

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
hey.. genting highland TT sounds interesting.. but i need to change my brakepad 1st.. hahahaa

lckia

Known Member
Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha..I agree with you. The convoy to Genting for TT should be a "gentleman" convoy and at regulated speed. Mike shall be appointed as the convoy Marshal and take the lead.
Anyone caught speeding over the limit and overtaking the Marshal without approval shall be penalised. The penalty will be to pay for the all the drinks and food during the TT at Genting.
How about on the 22nd Jan 2011??? Those in favour say "AYE"
Regulated at 180kmh?

It was great to meet up with you guys man!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
hey.. genting highland TT sounds interesting.. but i need to change my brakepad 1st.. hahahaa
Wah!!! david, heard about t.t at Genting highlands ...straight away reply in the forum. U M.I.A for a while already.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Wah!!! david, heard about t.t at Genting highlands ...straight away reply in the forum. U M.I.A for a while already.
blacktezza,
i don't believe david's first statement, but i strongly support his 2nd statement.:listen:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
I was forced to drag....
VJ...yeaaahhhh rite!!!! hahaha

btw the plan is to convoy or touge?? hehehe using which road?? karak highway or Goh Tong Jaya? my tires should be ready that time... so count me in...
AYE!!!!

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
blacktezza,
i don't believe david's first statement, but i strongly support his 2nd statement.:listen:
Wah.. don't like tat.. haha.. recently really quite busy. So regret to miss up the last tt with all the tezza and the markx and is250 taikos..

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
u can only make up with the rest by buying each a cup of coffee bean beverage.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
All I saw was wheel spin from your backside when the lights went green...:biggrin:..and you showing no mercy all the way until a car making the U-turn spoilt the whole show...hahaha!!

I am curious and was actually waiting for a foursome and not the threesome I saw...was waiting for one of the Is250 to join in...:adore:

I think Edwin (ed78) should fit in the 4th slot...:biggrin:

Didn't know you were taken photos Mike...no wonder you moving around the tables...:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Hey guys..it was a good TT last Friday with new IS250 friends joining us..want to say thank you ed78, ikennylaw,lckia for taking the time to join us. Congrats to William for his good buy from Lexus Malaysia..:top:

Guys I have a suggestion ...since the next major festive holiday is just round the corner...would anyone be interested to join a Convoy to Genting Highland for our next TT session...maybe on a Saturday morning.

Anyone keen...??

Hey Grey,

Sorry for the late reply here, but it was a fun time meeting up with you guys. really learnt a lot of stuff and it felt like i knew u guys forever......... it was a very warm welcome.........

Next round i'll drive in the 4th slot.

genting drive sounds cool................can make night drive also mah.........

Last edited:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
hmmm wondering whether the plan to convoy/touge to Genting is still on......

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
ALT3224, passengers can always sit in the car (3S-GE) with the most hp & torque...Greytezza?:driver:
or in the car with the craziest driver a.k.a AE111_SEG maybe? :burnout:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hey
Wanna TT this friday aaahh.
The White IS250 Jet Fighter will be there:biggrin: Curious who is the new IS250 owner from the Altezza circle....... :biggrin:

This time will not forget to bring the brochures.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Count me in for TT friday.

Vijay:ooooo betul ke?...mana you dapat the news frm?

Tango

Known Member
Jun 26, 2006
Aiya, wasted. Company is having annual dinner & dance this Friday night

:banghead::banghead:
:ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,

Just to share, espccially for Vijay!!!

since the last TT some were thinking on looking for IS and Mark X.

I was at the dealer from where i got my IS, he has 2 mark X and 1 IS250.

Mark X
1st - it's a 2nd hand unit, very nice and well kept G-spec - 05/09. 1 owner, elc seats, muti funtion steering original monitors with camera plus 18" ame shallen VIP rims - Price is 129K can nego. i should have taken a picture.......

2nd - white, unregistered - price not confirmed yet

IS 250 - White, unregistered. UK spec. Price 19X+ K

if you guys wanna know more, call the boss.....his name is Sam Lee 012-6332886. he's a nice dude, young fella, easy to talk to......... tekan for the price. Say u know me and you guys are from the lexus club........ i did tell him got people interested if he can give a good price.........

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
info for is250, if u guys looking for, can try mutiara m7 jb, my friend just took 1 last few day. 06 unreg, silver car, leather seat, no sunroof, but come with alot of goodies. they give m7 titanium paip, intake , trottle controller and etc, all parts worth more then 10k.
price only rm18xk.... and its japan spec.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, i have 1 things that wonder me a lot. i have this 1991 fourth generation Honda civic with 1.5L SOHC single carburated engine and manual 5-speed transmission gearbox. The questions are:

1) can i convert the carbureted engine into a THROTTLE BODY INJECTED(TBI) engine?

2) which is better convert to TBI or convert into b16a engine

3) if convert to b16a engine do i have to add E.C.U

i hope all the expert out there can help, thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience