Ford announced rally kit and one-make race series for the Fiesta

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

To all you Ken Block wannabes, Ford is giving you a hand in getting one step closer to your very own Gymkhana video with a rally kit for the Fiesta.

The Fiesta R2 rally kit is a tuning package for the Fiesta that includes a host of hardcore rally-spec mods that are now available to the general public.

If you need a rough idea of just how hardcore the kit is, the five-sped sequential gearbox, Reiger adjustable dampers and Eibach springs should be convincing enough. Braking force is aided by ventilated disc brakes and four-piston calipers while interior safety is increased with a steel roll cage.

The kit also includes power mods that will see horsepower increase to 168hp and 181Nm of torque from the Fiesta’s 1.6-liter engine courtesy of stronger pistons, hotter cams, larger injectors and freer flowing air filter.

The R2 package was designed by M-Sport, Ford’s partner in the World Rally Championship since way backing 1997. For now though, racing team O’Neil Motorsports is the official reseller and installer of the R2 kit while Ford Racing will offer a Stage 1 kit that includes the performance upgrades, dampers, LSD and roll cage for those that aren’t looking for the full hardcore experience.

Right now we’re pretty sure you’re thinking that having converted your grocery-running Fiesta into a rally-spec machine, what do you do with it? Well for starters, anybody with the R2 kit on their Fiesta can compete in the new Fiesta Sport Trophy Championship division of RallyCar’s Rally America National Championship 2WD class. However, only cars assembled by Team O’Neil qualify for the series.

The winner gets a ticket to Great Britain for the Fiesta Sport Trophy International Shootout, where victory will see you get a one-year residential placement at M-Sport working with the BP Ford World Rally Team.

Now lets all believe in a just world and that the R2 kit might possibly make it to our shores.

Source: Jalopnik

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i wonder how much it would cost when this kit come to our country...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
haha..yep correct.....even normal rally parts used on affordable evo/wira/satria also would cost us bomb... :adore:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
and kidney :biggrin:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
1pc kidney @ black market cost MYR20k while half liver is about MYR15k.... arm and leg MYR20k... depending on condition... lol.

Ede61

Known Member
Sep 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wth?? ur like trying to sell car parts...

KIDNEYS FOR SALE
Condition: Fairly good
Parts: Half Cut
Price:15-12k

lols

lost78

Known Member
Aug 11, 2006
wth?? ur like trying to sell car parts...

KIDNEYS FOR SALE
Condition: Fairly good
Parts: Half Cut
Price:15-12k

lols
interested here. best price please? got warranty or not? sms/call me at 0193845434 ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, Im new in here. Im from bangi and just lost my car key. To make the problem worse, i dun have any spare key as it was second hand car. LoL...

So, anyone know where i can remake the key?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience