Those BaxtexD broke into my car AGAIN

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I was parking my car at taman sentosa during last weekend(sunday 01/08/2010)
Estimate from 6.30pm-8.30pm. The broke my driver side window.
Lost 1 AVCR black color with stand ,
sensor & solenoid safe , so anyone seem any fishy seller selling an APEXi AVCR black with short wire with stand but without the extension wire/sensor/solenoid kindly contact me...
Nothing to say , this is my 3rd time or maybe can say 4th time got car broken ,
2pcs pioneer hu , RSM blue , some coin gone in 1st & 2nd time ,
3rd time they nvr took something's just broke the car & someone shout so he run off ...
this time also lucky cos they took off the avcr but my steering,timer,hu,handphone that i miss place in the drawer,passport all safe.
Hope this fella will know what's so call retribution someday , & hope that time he/she's missing not only a car parts but he/she's life. God bless him/her......... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe u should park at another place (or inside your housegate)....

because looks like your car have been their target all the time......(maybe someone's watching u or your car was an easy target for them??)

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yeah bro it seems like these bastards have marked ur car so u should find a new parking spot or if possible park inside for added safety

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Pity for you bro...anyway those thief now a days really berani lor, no matter where, they just take what ever they want...hope more policeman can do rondaan to prevent these kind of people...:burnout:

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
I was parking the car just infront of a shop , then i go nearby for dinner & gathering with my friends.
haiz .. no choice , they earning easy money with their dirty hands , if someday i catch them , will break his hand b4 send him to jail ....:mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

any serial numbers for the stolen stuff?any sort of tint?
too bad i didn't record my own using parts serial number ...

jerry sorry for yr lost, maybe some ppl knows yr car got champion gadgets.....
will keep a look out.
yeah thanks for the concern , happy motoring ^^

Pity for you bro...anyway those thief now a days really berani lor, no matter where, they just take what ever they want...hope more policeman can do rondaan to prevent these kind of people...:burnout:
agree , nowaday criminal can be happen anywhere & anytime even a crowded place , we must pay more attention.. police will only take note abt our exhaust is it too big , did anyone didn't put the seat belt ... sigh ...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
I was parking the car just infront of a shop , then i go nearby for dinner & gathering with my friends.
haiz .. no choice , they earning easy money with their dirty hands , if someday i catch them , will break his hand b4 send him to jail ....:mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

too bad i didn't record my own using parts serial number ...

yeah thanks for the concern , happy motoring ^^

agree , nowaday criminal can be happen anywhere & anytime even a crowded place , we must pay more attention.. police will only take note abt our exhaust is it too big , did anyone didn't put the seat belt ... sigh ...

u park infront of shop also kena? wahh , nowadays all thieves so brave already even infront of shop also they can stole item at ur car...what happen now? issit end of world ppl always like this? sorry bro 4 the lost, we hard to earn money , but they easy robe/stole from us..

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
B*stards thieves!!! Sorry to hear bout your lost. It happened to me several times in the past.

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
better don't buy anything visible anymore dude.....put those electronic under your seat / covered somewhere / somewhere unreachable or hard to reach / don't buy anything that u don't need....it seem or possible it the same gang preying on you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience