Those BaxtexD broke into my car AGAIN

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
sorry for your lost jerry..
so how are u going to singapore for the time being?
yeah bro , i can even forgot unlock the car there & no need to do any cover of my gauges.
too bad our boleh land can't as safe as there...

[H] [K] [S];4415233 said:
B*stards thieves!!! Sorry to hear bout your lost. It happened to me several times in the past.
I think most of the ppl have some kind of "EXPERIENCE" .. :mad::mad::mad:

nowadays economy is bad so these low life thief got nothing better to do. They want money but don't want work. They think our money drop from sky and we get a lot of the share and they did not get any. May them rot in hell!

JB dangerous place.
Yes agreed.. they want fast money & nvr think other ppls might work like hells..
hope our government can do more thing's to lowered the crime.

I think johor is the worst now , heard 1 of my friends told me today their few member gauge also gone in same day...

u park infront of shop also kena? wahh , nowadays all thieves so brave already even infront of shop also they can stole item at ur car...what happen now? issit end of world ppl always like this? sorry bro 4 the lost, we hard to earn money , but they easy robe/stole from us..
yes i park infront of the shop arcade there, quite crowded, so maybe bcoz of that i very lucky "JUST" losting a AVCR lor ...

better don't buy anything visible anymore dude.....put those electronic under your seat / covered somewhere / somewhere unreachable or hard to reach / don't buy anything that u don't need....it seem or possible it the same gang preying on you.
now didn't put any gauge alr ....
might as well revert to more stock look better..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i currently using 75A Mf bat..now the indicator show black color which mean recharge...so how i gonna recharge it? as i know those bat shop only can use their elec equip to charge up until 60A only...so how to recharge it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience