owners club kancil..

using Turbo L2s master brake pump??
if yes I think u need to change it.. I m current using L2s turbo master brake pump and L5 pad.. nice to brake..hehe...
Brake pad also.. dun buy cheap cheap one....
If u r using ori Kancil of coz cant hold it...

yea it came with the half-cut itself...L5 pad?? tat i not sure o cos i got it through a fren and he say L5 caliper bigger so i took it lo...it came wit the b/pads also...

like this u need to check maybe got air inside...
check the master pump also...
good luck..

thx yea bro mag9556...i changed the hose from TB to Brake Booster but still lack abit and i guess i've found the cause of it....
after run in i still c some rusted parts on the disc(u know after it had been under the rain and sun for so long) so i guess its the brake pads i havto change...any brand recommended?

anyway thx again..=)

my kancil's suspension are not comfortable anymore

what suspension that comfort kancil n lowering it???

Mr aripWMF5,

if your kancil suspension not comfortable anymore, why dont u go buy a MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS?

or if you want more comfortable, get a BMW 7-SERIES

hahahaha arep sial :thefinger:

thx yea bro mag9556...i changed the hose from TB to Brake Booster but still lack abit and i guess i've found the cause of it....
after run in i still c some rusted parts on the disc(u know after it had been under the rain and sun for so long) so i guess its the brake pads i havto change...any brand recommended?

anyway thx again..=)

FBK will be ok.. somemore price also nice..hehe...
better skim off the disc rotor... make sure that skim first before change...
good luck..

FBK will be ok.. somemore price also nice..hehe...
better skim off the disc rotor... make sure that skim first before change...
good luck..

ok will try tat...thx...btw any1 interested in a set of kancil springs? IMPROVE SPORT SPRINGS(4piece) i've used it for 2months plus, selling off at rm250 whole set...PM me if interested..

Hi all..
I'm Kancil 850Ez owner.
Today, my Kancil cant start the engine, i tot is the starter faulty.
When i sent bac to Perodua service centre, they check and found out my car so call the 'Petrol Pump and fuse' was burned and have to replace it.
Any Kancil owner facing this problem before?

ai.. how come nowdayz no posting at here???
anyone there??

Hehe.. me just kaw tim my V6TT and will took my car this friday.. ;p

hi all,can i know how much it will cost to change l2 engine plus installation ? 1 workshop formen told me rm5k+ but give me rm5k plus installation but they don't want accept trade in my standard engine . is rm5k is reasonable price ? if not,anyone can recommend me which workshop i can send my kancil to install l2 engine at reasonable price and can accept trade in my standard engine ? my location near kota damansara/kelana jaya

Last edited:
hi all,can i know how much it will cost to change l2 engine plus installation ? 1 workshop formen told me rm5k+ but give me rm5k plus installation but they don't want accept trade in my standard engine . is rm5k is reasonable price ? if not,anyone can recommend me which workshop i can send my kancil to install l2 engine at reasonable price and can accept trade in my standard engine ? my location near kota damansara/kelana jaya
helo,anybody there ?

L2 at 5k???
better load in L5 coz L5 using chain belt less cost there...
nowdayz no one want Kancil engine liao.. except u get the chopshop to buy it or workshop that doing claim they might interested it..

L2 at 5k???
better load in L5 coz L5 using chain belt less cost there...
nowdayz no one want Kancil engine liao.. except u get the chopshop to buy it or workshop that doing claim they might interested it..
i dunwan l5 le. i found 1 workshop name JDM Car Shop at Glenmarie . L2s manual halfcut with lsd rm2.7k and installation rm600.quite cheap

hello friend , i want to ask if l2 n/a 660block oversize to 1.0 block , tat block tahan o not ? if i raise until 6000 to 7000 rpm ...

hello friend , i want to ask if l2 n/a 660block oversize to 1.0 block , tat block tahan o not ? if i raise until 6000 to 7000 rpm ...

how u gonna oversize to 1.0 block ??? if u use the crank from kelisa and L2 conrods will be too long and ur piston with pop out of the block ...

my setup last time L2 head with kelisa block and 2E turbo piston .. boostin at 2.5 bar ... 2++whp ... i think the block tahan laa ...:rofl: i shift at 8k rpm cause powerband drops at 8.5k ... not only me la using that block ... so many nowadays L2 using kelisa block ... :wavey:

Last edited:
how u gonna oversize to 1.0 block ??? if u use the crank from kelisa and L2 conrods will be too long and ur piston with pop out of the block ...

my setup last time L2 head with kelisa block and 2E turbo piston .. boostin at 2.5 bar ... 2++whp ... i think the block tahan laa ...:rofl: i shift at 8k rpm cause powerband drops at 8.5k ... not only me la using that block ... so many nowadays L2 using kelisa block ... :wavey:

ya ... now my l2 is 1.0 just change kelisa piston only if not wrong,i think conrod n crank din change still using olriginal l2 one ..coz my dad change it ... he said more powerful ... but he said when the thermometer needle reach middle there , don raise liao ... tats y i want to know .. it's the l2 660 block oversize to 1.0 tahan o not .. and my l2 not turbo one is n/a still using carb l2 ... no money play turbo hehe ^^ and i have ask my dad , but he din answer me ...

EF piston bore r 68mm, stroke 60.5mm. kelisa EJ piston bore 72mm stroke81mm. if use EJ piston wif EF crank, resulting 739cc. displacment upgrade 12%.

Top Bottom