Toyota MR2 3S-GTE 1994

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota MR2 3S-GTE 1994

wow...potato, u`re so mean...

siva, is this auto or manual? can u put the interior pic?

Sorry jinggo84, i'm not being mean. I would have bought the car with the ori parts if i had the cash.

I think GT/GTS only has manual? Should not have problem selling it as it's the only 94' Turbo available in the market now.

hurm, I dont mind whether its ori or not, still u can negotiate with the owner, and u dont have a rite to told the owner how to take care his car...the way u wrote is like u know everything about mr2 and how might the mr2`s owner feel even u dont even had a chance to own one...rite? unless u owned mr2 but still u dont have a rite to insult other mr2`s owner...or any type of vehicles....if the parts are not original u can ask the owner to reduce the price...maybe some parts might not original but maybe branded & local made & got reasonable price for its own quality ranges...so, if u`re not interested, dont try to make other people felt insulted...atleast respect them for wutever they got

+1 for jinggo84

Sorry jinggo84, i'm not being mean. I would have bought the car with the ori parts if i had the cash.

I think GT/GTS only has manual? Should not have problem selling it as it's the only 94' Turbo available in the market now.

No need to say sorry potato. i support your view. nice car but i found a nicer car. just for hsaring.

Attachments

• 32220530039_large.jpg
    32220530039_large.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 186
No need to say sorry potato. i support your view. nice car but i found a nicer car. just for hsaring.

Yes, Supra may be nicer but MR2 and Supra are in two different categories and it can't be compared with.

bro car still available? and what extras would be given?

Sold??

sweet MR2 there.

Wonder if there's any bank can still provide loan for this beauty !

Can't fork out 100% cash lah...

FREE BUMP !!!

i doubt the loan is still available. 16 years old. it's a very nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom