Any DC2 integra in the house?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Drive to putrajaya after dat??:banghead::banghead: sounds like a lot of fun
it was great to meet you guys last night, bukak bonet i was sweating already, all monster inside lol. mine is super stock:sleep:
looking fowards to our next tt:biggrin:

oh btw, sorry kenot join laa tonight, got things to do, next time:listen:

Official Members Of DC2 Club Malaysia
Start Headcount=)

* patrickonghm - 012 2916908
* palie - 012 3970035
* Jonn - 012 2228754
* j.c.k.a - 012 3145502
* integrist -
* spyderslr - 012 5562131
* deacon -
* boon -
* jojo - 017 3124648
* aficio
* Zzeenn - 012 2467565
* dc2shan -

Power Of Dreams - Honda Integra DC2

How come my name on the list? jgn tangkap muat bro i never said yes to join your team..i still teggerz member ok..don't do like that.. for me teggerz still the best...

Last edited:
i now only saw ur reply..haha..sorry sorry, no problem bro..its ok..hope u can join us next time...=)

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

yea bro...but just know the only thing that sucked was that it was raining then we gotta sit inside..sucks wei

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

guys..i'll be posting up images soon

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

wheh jojo bila masuk b20? palie when u step on the gas..wow, nice wei ur exhaust sound when u pass by just now

thanks for last night patrict...soo nice wehh...hehehe...not la, my ekzos sound bass only..not prangg like u all..hehehe....

-palie-

no la..bro u also fast ma..just that turnin that time u keep slowing down only..haha
but over all..thumbs up!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Drive to putrajaya after dat??:banghead::banghead: sounds like a lot of fun
it was great to meet you guys last night, bukak bonet i was sweating already, all monster inside lol. mine is super stock:sleep:
looking fowards to our next tt:biggrin:

oh btw, sorry kenot join laa tonight, got things to do, next time:listen:

japanese boy here give alasan..wahaha..dont stay in cheras la..shift to sunway..next time tt easier

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

thanks for last night patrict...soo nice wehh...hehehe...not la, my ekzos sound bass only..not prangg like u all..hehehe....

-palie-

b20 king..plan next tt bro...and try to invite remy and boon out..the more the better, then got this kenny, last minute ffk=p

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

How come my name on the list? jgn tangkap muat bro i never said yes to join your team..i still teggerz member ok..don't do like that.. for me teggerz still the best...

oh sorry sorry, nvm la..just a name list, got no forms to sign also..the dc2 club malaysia buat wayang only bro..dont worry..haha

no la..bro u also fast ma..just that turnin that time u keep slowing down only..haha
but over all..thumbs up!!

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

japanese boy here give alasan..wahaha..dont stay in cheras la..shift to sunway..next time tt easier

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

b20 king..plan next tt bro...and try to invite remy and boon out..the more the better, then got this kenny, last minute ffk=p

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

oh sorry sorry, nvm la..just a name list, got no forms to sign also..the dc2 club malaysia buat wayang only bro..dont worry..haha
nvm just kacau2 u aje haha jgn mkn hati...maybe next time we can join tt togather..i think last 2 week i saw you car at ss15 subang jaya but that time i don't know u r the new owner hehe..:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Just bought a converted DC2R today with a fren of mine. Try to source for rims & seats then found this thread.

Guess this is the best possible thread to ask all the sifus for modding this DC2.

Gary 012-3139583

hope to see u guys on next TT :driver:

Patrick, just to update your list. Boon = integrist. :). I chatted with him recently and his wife just gave birth. So he'll be pretty busy and won't be able to join yet.

nvm just kacau2 u aje haha jgn mkn hati...maybe next time we can join tt togather..i think last 2 week i saw you car at ss15 subang jaya but that time i don't know u r the new owner hehe..:biggrin::biggrin:

ss15 kah? oh yea i think i was there..i seldom go there wan lerr...
i think that time at ss15 mamak carik awek kot..haha

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Patrick, just to update your list. Boon = integrist. :). I chatted with him recently and his wife just gave birth. So he'll be pretty busy and won't be able to join yet.

wow, congratulations boon!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Hi everyone. Just bought a converted DC2R today with a fren of mine. Try to source for rims & seats then found this thread.

Guess this is the best possible thread to ask all the sifus for modding this DC2.

Gary 012-3139583

hope to see u guys on next TT :driver:

wohoo..welcome to the team bro, glad to have u aboard..cheers:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

yo deacon bro...i think its better if we follow teggerz la..i created this thread cause i tot got no dc2 team around..so how? palie? jojo? guys how?

ss15 kah? oh yea i think i was there..i seldom go there wan lerr...
i think that time at ss15 mamak carik awek kot..haha

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

wow, congratulations boon!

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

wohoo..welcome to the team bro, glad to have u aboard..cheers:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

yo deacon bro...i think its better if we follow teggerz la..i created this thread cause i tot got no dc2 team around..so how? palie? jojo? guys how?
if u wan to join teggerz can oso but u must be the teggerz president la can r? coz our president gone already huhu... i vote for u:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i anything can but the teggerz group very inactive.

Does the teggerz group actually have a webby or something cos they don't update their group in this forum.

fuiyoh, patrick go tt nvr ajak me! later i racun u masuk turbo baru tau hoho

eleh...what the fark! hahahaha, i tot u anti N/A wan...i ajak u also u vomit la joining us...eleh:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Does the teggerz group actually have a webby or something cos they don't update their group in this forum.

i dont think they got la..hmmm..i tried looking for it since..wow i cant remember when..whha

Cos i saw that they had their own photo shoot and stuff. Quite a few of them, but i guess its a tight knit group. Oh well. So when is the next meet up session?

Need president meh? Just go out ronda-ronda, hang out, talk cock only mah...

Cos i saw that they had their own photo shoot and stuff. Quite a few of them, but i guess its a tight knit group. Oh well. So when is the next meet up session?

what about this friday nite...9/10/09...tt with all integra dc.da.db etc

old teggerz + new members + everybody +etc.....

agenda :
lepak2 ushar keta..

just my suggestion ...

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Need president meh? Just go out ronda-ronda, hang out, talk cock only mah...

no need i think..just coordinator....or marshall....hahaha

Sounds like fun. Will try to make it.

Top Bottom