To those wanting to become Moderators...

hahahaaa......i old liao la....5115 don like oldman la......i run round the field 100 times to gain entry........but he like young handsome boy like u:) :)

how old was you????u looks vry young for me la....i believe that he like u more than me since the both u guys are almost the same ages and got the same fav topic to chat...im just an audience...:smokin:

no need become moderator to ban another moderator,just drop tom a pm & he will do the rest :listen:

what so special become a moderator?will u respect someone with a mentality of chasing ambulance or someone behave like SReighteen instead of someone who know what respect really means?:rofl:

OoopS!!!kena satirized kaw kaw tim!!!argh!!!:damnmate::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

ooooo...now i knew how u became zth moderator alrdy...u licked 5115 "guli" before....finally the mystery revealed...

always TT with you also dunno u will do this kinda thing...really "act booby eat tiger"...:rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Hahahahahaha~~~BH thanks for the thread...

The rest of you really damn kau funny....I have to hold my laugh in the office..if not they will think the boss today gone ku ku already...laughing alone at the PC monitor...

Wahhaahhh!!me too!!me too!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How much is the paiy for a day if become the Mod-lest-later...???
i just wish to become 1 of u... 5115 or Evolution2...its "2" right..?? hehehe...
so i can get some benefit when some1 wanna deleted some1's thread, so... just PM me then after i'll check my Maybank acc, if i get the money... then i'll do the job to any1... damn... i'm really suit the post ma...
i oso can remove "Harm-Harm" thingy wat... good to all the ppl here...
btw, as the Mod, do we need to Tok Kok all the time & just simply put some shit to closed the thread..??

waiting for the reply....

i'm really sitting on floor & waiting....

damn... oredi how many seconds has passed.... why no 1 dick me 1...???

i can sing very well wat......

i can even eat 10pcs of chicken wings ma......

pls... help me....

evoz & blank:wtf u guys....dun pull me into the pond

unker fred:u r the best among us,my idol since im 3 years old

khoo:im just kidding,hope u enjoy ur stay here (i mean not only RGP) ;)

looseand:we r living in same area,sometime unker fred treat us nicely in his papaya farm,sure la good "kam-ching"

5115 or unker~~~can show me how the ZTH pages in mod's mode look like? really curious

U all memang hou lan mou sam.... u all should say:

"I deserve to be moderator because i remember ZTH's almost 10 years old and i'll help out with the decade all bash!"

dat's y all u puki tiangs do not deserve being moderator... I DO! so bugger off with your small boy nen nen fetish.. like tak pernah tengok ular besar berak...

ceh.. shoo shoo.. pigi main jauh jauh

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

i follow Jin...if i be moderator wanna do this n that on the forum, check my maybank acc 1st....haha

but for sreighteenlautech FOC, for the sake of the entire forum..haha

so excited ah, u all.......got nen nen mod, got ambulance mod, got $$$ mod....LOL

5115 or unker~~~can show me how the ZTH pages in mod's mode look like? really curious

come out tt & i'll show u

RM5/min...ok?

above is Jin's style,purely biznes type

:driver:

Top Bottom