Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

OK ok back to topic la brothers....

Here next time before you paint your car think first dont waste money can put sticker cover all the scracthes....:thefinger:

Civicpimp.jpg

If the car without sticker sure nice...

dis one wanna convert to Team 5zigen civic race car laa...rim oso 5zigen now...nice! :burnout:

Here next time before you paint your car think first dont waste money can put sticker cover all the scracthes....:thefinger:

Civicpimp.jpg

I personally think if the whole body was all WHITE, and still have those black stickers on, would look better. Not too overdone.

or maybe it's the team 5zigen color theme ? i dunno. This car's not really from the Team, so.............

The civic fd2 bodykit nice but personally he overdone it with stickers looks crowded... other than that the car ok...

How this flower powered Myvi:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Image024.jpg

Last edited:

Civicpimp.jpg

Hmm , same car as being display on Ignition event night ?

Bump:

Civicpimp.jpg

Hmm , same car as being display on Ignition event night ?

Very nice compared to those badly done up shop car...

Good and nice bodywork for the first vios...

Bump: Very nice compared to those badly done up shop car...

Good and nice bodywork for the first vios...

Wah , now is "post the pimp cars --Thailand" .. Haha , just joking Mingz .. thx for the picture .. but really cool doors

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom