ZTH Kepong Area's TT

LOL Tai Ji Master, So fast pass the ball to other :thefinger:

juz now i've seen the continental monster.....i believe it can outrun many rides in kepong area.......so now a new monster juz born and u can feel it coming from far ....the engine roars....scary..so guys..don mess with white conti monster....

yalor white e36 dont play play... go pass beside u, ur car also hailat one :biggrin:

this white conti monster i got seated and drove before...vry powerful car my body sensor told me...although just for a while...:adore:

those car and driver tat kena tapao by it...sure bad luck kaw2 after tat...kekekeke

sure hailat....if girl wear skirt...sure ended up in birthday suit.///:))))

u all juz waiting for this moment for so long liao issit :thefinger:

kekekeke....everyone in here oso will kena 1....just the matter of early or late...:rofl::rofl:

guys & gals r u ready?

trackday_march15th09.jpg

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ougeking-com-track-day-march-15th-2009-a.html

Last edited:
sorry guys..i din join the last 2 tt bcz i was in outstation..hehehe...
btw, may i ask where is yuen kee?:smokin:

i not very know much of kepong...oni place i know is the Jusco and the Jinjang Main Road(cause of the Hotel Beside Petronas)..hehehe..so i dun think i know where is maluri...sorry guys..

i not very know much of kepong...oni place i know is the Jusco and the Jinjang Main Road(cause of the Hotel Beside Petronas)..hehehe..so i dun think i know where is maluri...sorry guys..

no worry, juz come to jinjang and follow the main road all the way until u pass jusco, keep the lane, go up to the flyover and u will see kompleks desa.....then call us....

u familiar with the hotel....i know why...hahahahaa...

wah..my secret being known...damn...haha..

any tt on weekdays nite?usually weekends i wont be around...as usual lo...family and gf day...hehe:driver:

tonite also got TT coz our white conti monster and the magnificent white FTO will demo their cars to us......call me at 012-2069363.....most probably 10.30pm at nite......hope its not too late nite for u.....:)

it might be too early bro..i usually work very late....will be in kepong too?:driver:

after tapau e36 white then u have to pass white fto.... after that u have to tapau another kp61 :biggrin:

nemind wan, u just tapau my slow n old auto wira 1.5 can liow..then free ais limau :biggrin:

my wira, kancil 660 also can tapau me one, so dont worry laa :sleep:

Top Bottom