PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

pocketrocket,
Cannot use OpenOffice software, or any software that has english words. Because english words are western. haha

blackhowling,
perform in closed doors means gang bang already, for pas. Oh, just to make it clear, gang bang with their own family members too, including their underaged sisters, their 5 year old cousins, etc.

Oh , if perform indoor means , got better security and can monitor around better for them..Seems to be V.V.V.I.P..Replace the V with a R lah..haiz..

PAS doesn't really care what we think.. This is free publicity for their party. And if Govt still support PAS's mentality Malaysia really tak jadi already. At least Govt knows how to think for themselves on this one.

PAS always behave like this since the day the party is born......so its expected and understood......

Do you know what Rhianna reactions to this? she start singing....

Please dont stop the music, please dont stop, please dont stop, please dont stop the music!!!!

lol... that was funny. but anyway, different people have different opinion so i'm not going to judge either their act or you guys comment. But there's always something to think about if some issue like this been raised ain't it? otherwise our brain will definitely be dead by accepting everything without thinking :hmmmm:

Hmm , even though it is raised up , but I dont see any beneficial of it being raised..just my opinion ya

yea...something to think about but its only productive if the outcome is a positive one that will benefit both public and govt.

PAS always behave like this since the day the party is born......so its expected and understood......

Do you know what Rhianna reactions to this? she start singing....

Please dont stop the music, please dont stop, please dont stop, please dont stop the music!!!!

omg..LOL!! :rofl:

want to perform perform la...so stupid stil wana ban this n that, next thing u know they start banning Swim-wear or bra shop from having glass window cos the inner-wear can corrupt a persons mind so much he will grab a random female n start shagging.

btw i think Rihanna is ugly too with her huge ass forehead, its like a Hummer, and she wears skimpy clothing to distract the eyes to her body instead of her head...hehe

better still ban movies with females....then wont get turned on by looking at boobies...have pets cant have male n female. choose one only. ban miniskirts n tube tops, ban perfumes n lingerie...stop using US products n we turn back to kampung style...no technology,like russell schumacher in AXN...DELL,SONY,HP,nokia, sonyericsson,blackberry,apple,Mcd,AMEX vanish. i believe most of us rely heavily on these brands

better still ban movies with females....then wont get turned on by looking at boobies...have pets cant have male n female. choose one only. ban miniskirts n tube tops, ban perfumes n lingerie...stop using US products n we turn back to kampung style...no technology,like russell schumacher in AXN...DELL,SONY,HP,nokia, sonyericsson,blackberry,apple,Mcd,AMEX vanish. i believe most of us rely heavily on these brands

Gosh.. i do wear miniskirts & splash fragrances..
Then ar got SONY tv, used SONY ERICSSON handphone & AMEX credit card le..

time to change mel...hahaha..

yea, for the time being as long as R' abide the Malaysian dresscode rules, the concert is still on. if suddenly got "costume malfunction", then PAS will say, "i told you so..."

pocroc, changed to what wor..:hmmmm:
i am brand loyalty..:wink:

wah, if got wardrobe malfunction..
then the audience 'chap toh' lor..:eviltongue:
hehe

I think the only wardrobe malfunction will happen to those PAS people. Their pants will be the 1st to fall off as soon as they see a female. :biggrin::biggrin:

PAS will issue order and demand Streamyx to shutdown all access to YouTube when they take over Federal Government. We can't even watch the MTV online then. J/K.

they might also send a memorandom or somethngi to reduce number of pictures of pretty SYTs
they might also throw Titanrev into lock up for having a pretty avatar

thanks to PAS, my wife now wanna give Rihanna and the modern world a moral support, we are now buying ticket to Rihanna Concert! 13 Feb.:love:

Top Bottom