Official Altezza Club Gathering

wa...nice picture and good event last week..too bad I ain't able to join although Vijay did sms me the night before..maybe next time guys :D keke..:burnout:

Thanks to vijay for organizing the gathering. Nice to meet u all. Eventhough only little number of altezza came but it was good enough for me. Hoping it will be merrier in the future.
Some pics from my camera.
IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

Hi Ahap,
What happen to your car...... You told me you had some problem.....

Congrats on a successful TT... apologies to EVERY single owner who turned up with their ride... RESPECT....

pls read my new thread to find out why I was unable to attend this historic moment of the Altezza Club.

wow.. nice gathering.. good job & thanks to Vijay.
even tough i don't' own any altezza yet to be able to join this.
:)

nice...... very nice........ will try to coincide my trip back next time. good stuff!

Nickleesoo,
Pls PM me your Hp and email address and loction if you want to be informed of the next gathering.

Nick is another one of our taikor....if he come..sure everyone will crowd around his altezza..with mouth all drooling...:proud:

Nic is on the dark side .....he is one of my man........hahahahahahaha

Nic is on the dark side .....he is one of my man........hahahahahahaha

Eh where do I sign up for the dark side? :deal:

Anyway, my share of the pics here.

Attachments

• P7190069.JPG
    P7190069.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 128
wei.... this is altezza club lahhh.... not darkside.....ha ha ha ha....stephen I didnt know you are recruiting member for darkside.....he he he....

2nd batch of pics

Attachments

• P7190075.JPG
    P7190075.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 111
  • P7190078.JPG
    P7190078.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 99
  • P7190080.JPG
    P7190080.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 114
guys, i am just another heng tai la..... hahahaha. will try to coincide my trip back next to meet you guys. think my baby is lonely at home!

hello bros n taikos...im new here...nice 3 meet u...hehe...:driver:
very good xtivity there..i m really looking fwd 2 c u all soon.but not very soon coz im in a land of far far away:biggrin:

coriolis

I m refering to nickleesoo.........darkside also happening want if u want to join hahahaha

Eddie

i dont play hide and seek want ........ i dont hide anyone ....is just that they are @%@# u know what i mean???? hahahahahahaha

step, you vely vely dark la! the force is strong in you my master..... kakakakaka. ok, better not hijack this thread. my apologies.

step, you vely vely dark la! the force is strong in you my master..... kakakakaka. ok, better not hijack this thread. my apologies.

Yes , Lets not hijack this thread ...just want to tell you that MY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU MY YOUNG APPRENTICE:adore:

Eddie

thats what i call the darkside , ok lets not hijack the thread

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom