Official Altezza Club Gathering

sorry guys!cant join u all tonight...came back late from work.enjoy your TT!

very nice gathering.... heard that yesterday ttdi tt got many car turn out... and some one is racing even police car is around:listen::listen:
hope to get a tt at penang and post some picture soon.....

:hmmmm:..Alan..how do you know all this ??...U have someone spying on us ah..:adore:..Wah..u really a taikor like that...:rofl:
Actually not racing lah..just trying to get home fast fast coz neeed to use the bathroom from drinking tooo much teh-O..:toilet:

But I think Bl@cktezz@ and AE111 have the fullest bladder....:laugh: becos after a while 2 of them hilang alreadi...

Hahaha..accelerator stuck..maybe can use that "excuse" when kena pull over by the polis...:rofl:
I think both bl@cktezz@ and AE111 have the same mechanical fault...:hmmmm:

By the way..there are 5 Altezza in Melaka..including Ivan. That was the info that yellowhat provided. That will mean 2 is working on shift hours and not available.
But that is a good start Ivan. But next time at least bring a digital camera with you lah...:biggrin:

I happened to contact YellowHat for TT. It was a suprise when i reached the spot. :driver:Saw a white Altezza at the entrance. Then saw the supposedly YellowHat's silver one next to another one. So, 4 of us just gathered. 3 of them happened to know each other b4 but never met up. So, it was a good TT. Need to find a more cooler spot next round. Maybe this Thursday??? Heheh.:burnout:

Eddie,
I am still waiting for my sponsorship from Nikon. Btw, 5 Altezzas so far. One is a silver (one of the early birds) and another a dark blue (spoted about 4 months back).

Wah Ivan, u taiko le in malacca...manage to group so many around in a little small town.

By the way, my accelerator tak jam la...just wanna lari from the 'white waja'...keke

:hmmmm:..Sorry lah Ivan..I dont work in Nikon..otherwise I sponsor u..:rofl:
So when u bringing yr new "gang" up and join us for TT or :hmmmm: maybe we can come down to u...:tee:

:proud:Surelah taiko! Abathen??? Heheh, nolah. I was ask to leed that nite. Anyways, did suggest on KL TT. But the rest r busy on Fridays.:bawling:

Uncle Eddie, u serious? We can organise something if you guys wanna come...u guys are much welcome! Maybe we can suggest with Vijay on some yearly schedule for convoys, meets around the country. Wanna ask Shell to sponsor fuel??? :adore:

Hey Ivan...:bawling:Why u call me Uncle Eddie..:bawling:
Only my nephews and nieces call me me Uncle!!:hmmmm: so when did u become part of the family..:rofl:

Or perhaps Eddy feels being called uncle makes him older kekekeke

Ok, I just noticed another altezza in my apartment today. It's black, with TRD bodykit and it has badly crooked antenna <- this is the 1st thing I've noticed, and should be good enough to identify the owner. Haven't seen the car in our gatherings also, so I'm gonna drop him a note about our club one of these days.

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom