2)jahax
3)justin
4)brian
5)gary
6)steven yew
7)sherman
8)

Last edited:
maybe few years later when the car price drop to RM70K.......hahahaha........but when the time comes mine is the slowest n clumsinest liao.....

i can't join on that date lar.....

but 10th march i can join.

cause i came to kl that day.

i do not mind if it is postponed to the 10th ... ask others lor

Poor Martin!!!! ... hahahahahahaha:X-:

gathering has been postpone to 10th march same time and venue.

yoooo!!!

i'll be there before 9.30 sharp!!!!!

really brother... will bought some gift to you guys from ipoh!!

omg.. porosaki sorry ya.. that days.. no come to ur TT.. cause i got some gathering with my friend all.. hehe.. dun angry ya.. izzit that day the TT go while.. ?

u can call me to check if we are still around on that day bro.
012-2365833

halo all big brothers altezza.. :S *gulp*.. (really scared when come and speak in u guys forum man")....

err.. but haha.. actually i want to come due to high interest in altezza...but err.. the place u all meet up issit got like Syed Ariff got SUbaru..then evolution monster gathering ones.. *gulp.. really takut ones leh..goto those place.. siap tercalar their car.. come whack me until roti canai one piece...then burn my car.. *pengsan man*...

i am same as maz ones.. small brother seg rider.. so.. :S mind i have some a bit of tips of the place or how u guys are alike? :P hahah!~~

dun worry about all those.
they are just normal ppl with nicer cars only.
come and u will know.
u are welcome anytime.

sbirdz said:
halo all big brothers altezza.. :S *gulp*.. (really scared when come and speak in u guys forum man")....

err.. but haha.. actually i want to come due to high interest in altezza...but err.. the place u all meet up issit got like Syed Ariff got SUbaru..then evolution monster gathering ones.. *gulp.. really takut ones leh..goto those place.. siap tercalar their car.. come whack me until roti canai one piece...then burn my car.. *pengsan man*...

i am same as maz ones.. small brother seg rider.. so.. :S mind i have some a bit of tips of the place or how u guys are alike? :P hahah!~~

Bro ...

Come join us for the gathering.

This is an official invitation to you (and also mazeki)

If you do not come ... i will cari you (you only ah!!! ... not mazeki) and the whack you and then burn your car .... hahaha

Funny la you :regular_smile:

wah.... i wonder when Jahax turn to gangster already huh ???
burn people car huh??

scared scared!!!!!

HAha... sbirds.. gonna whake by jahax... we can see the show all.haha.. and i will doing the Ticket.. for Sbirds VS Jahax... per ticket... 50.. haha.. KD...

OK.. i must make confirm with sbirds.. 1st.. either when we can join u jahax... hehe

i'll betting Jahax for sure....hehhe brother mar...

and his car already heavy modified...ssshhp.... don't tell anybody.... later he whack me also... hahahah

0-o... .... wahhh....

*gulp*.. i haven't come yet already i sense some kerosin already... *gulp*...

hopefully some other guy can accompany my small guts man.. really takut la...to haha!!... but i have save down the number ^_^ ee... :D btw Maz u know the Shell TTDI? last time i goto TTDI was checking eyes.. result... come out becomes ultraman.. after dunno some eye drop.. really drive also like 0_o... any hints? dun angry r..big brothers... later u all smack me with a marking 2zzj <-- what is the coding again r? very long la this new NA series. ^_^ hahah!!

You two ...

Come laa ... i blanja you all teh tarik ... but the first round only ... hehehe

Martin ...

Wanna bring us smthing from Ipoh rite???? ... hehehe ... apa huh????

I know where is it... the shell is in TTDI infront of PDRM ... station.. wan Monfort boy school.. strait then can see a shell in my left.. side.. then just go in la..haha scare later go in that time all waitting with spanar.. damn lor.. haha

hi all altezza owners,
i am considering changing car and RS200 is one of the option i am looking at. i wonder if its possible for me to drop by and check-out the altezza arounds. and it would be great if someone could take me on a spin in one of the stock car.

i know its weird asking but nothing to lose right :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom