TT - KFC near UM (26th October 2007)

Benny and Jahax,

Wah you guys kutuk me ah in the beginning. Nasib baik i turn up kalau tidak, sure kena kan lagi. Heheheheheh.......:)

I was great catching up with you guys and thanks for reminding me. To our new members, "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY".

I was a fantastic TT and drive...heheheh, everyone test power leh, should have organize pink slip race :)) yumyum.

Have a nice day guys.

PS: Dato' Skagee mana lagi gambar? :)

nas:

we did that bkoz we miss u ler ... kekekeke

sorry for not be able to join for the short convoy to ptra jaya ... gotta pick up smbody

cheers

DSC_1410.jpg
<BR>
DSC_1454.jpg

<BR>
DSC_1445.jpg

<BR>
DSC_1453.jpg

<BR>
DSC_1440.jpg

<BR>
DSC_1433.jpg

Wow! That's a nice red ride...love the colour...looks faster than a Ferrari. Nice pics overall...Cheers to Benny to make TT session work for the mates. Stay cool guys!

Sakakida : Your photography is really nice...wanna become fulltime photographer?

Wow! That's a nice red ride...love the colour...looks faster than a Ferrari. Nice pics overall...Cheers to Benny to make TT session work for the mates. Stay cool guys!

Sakakida : Your photography is really nice...wanna become fulltime photographer?

Thanks bro but hand a bit shaky with the low light area hahah with that kind of quality how to become fulltime photographer, maybe you can give more training to me first then it might be possible :adore:

Last edited:
didn't anyone realise there is something not right with this picture?

kfc015.jpg
[/QUOTE]

2 guys looking at the camera u holding whereas the other guy very interested in Vspec....hahaha. just kidding.

2 guys looking at the camera u holding whereas the other guy very interested in Vspec....hahaha. just kidding.

hahaha you notice it too.... 3 of us looking at the camera and hornbag getting horny hehehe vspec better becareful....

:adore: just joking, no hard feeling ok

Satigue - when you wanna come out and show us your ride..

hahaha you notice it too.... 3 of us looking at the camera and hornbag getting horny hehehe vspec better becareful....

:adore: just joking, no hard feeling ok

Satigue - when you wanna come out and show us your ride..

hahahaha, god no way!!!!! :mad:
I might be a hornybag but no way with guys!! hehe.
No worries sakakida, all in the good fun :)

Vspec..u gotta stay behind when convoy...or else u get cucuk kow kow by hornybag...keke

v-spec: wah! drive? u must be kidding.. anyway it's back in the workshop for now :P

Top Bottom