where to find AW11?

enytsw

Looking for AW11... Any ideas if anyone is selling / at which car dealer? Thanks

Hehe, it wook me a while to track down my AW 11.

Good luck in your search for AW11, you'll need it. You can always try visiting here and motor trader and hope for someone selling.

i have 1.. restoring 90% done.. but not selling now.. will let u know if there is any.. v fun car.. good luck..

thanks for the feedback Camlok and KgBoy... Will keep lookout for that elusive AW11:driver:

Hi, Still looking for that first generation MR2 AW11. Anyone has any leads? Also any ideas what is the going price like at the moment?

de blue, no.. ah choy tat1 white JBK666 ?

enytsw, nowadays v v hard to find.. i take almost 2 years to get 1.. good1 usually keep by the owner.. bad 1 most of them rebuild by the enthusiast (like me??) and eventually become a gd 1 to keep.. so far, all the aw i saw not selling.. price? willing buyer willing seller lo.. 15k to 40k? depends on condition and mod.. wat's ur budget? btw, why u 12 get aw? u ever drive 1 b4? try1 1st b4 u reli decide to get 1.. mayb not yr cub of "milo" la.. good luck..

camlok, ur aw ok oledi? u melaka which area? next week mayb i go melaka..

Last edited:
no idea leh.. ah choy everytime like dun 1 2 show me the car whenver i go there ask him to get parts for me.. he abit lan si la..

the last i saw is 2zz+rx7 FC frond end+large wheel arch+fiber bonner but not yet paint.. few months back..

deblue, ya.. the last i saw was fc front, extended large wheel arches. mayb he put back the ori front when sale it...

at ipoh i alwiz c 1 penang plate red sw20, p??1122.. any1 here?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom