zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

Some of my fav PAIN tracks/videos

yeah, heard the first tracks/videos before. like it much

I heard Agl keeps long hair now.

Scary.

hehehe..

I know someone's smiling lately, for his new ce9a thingy.

hahahaha

I got a boho wavy look! Longer and curlier than yours, heheheh. (I'm talking about hair...)

Seldom login as no internet connectivity as some a**hole fully utilise the line at home!

WTH is boho wavy look? hahaha..mine's all natural maa..

on the internet-thingy, just kick the a**hole out laa.. why so greedy use the internet?
LoL.

wow, 2 gay boys talking about who has the longer and curlier p*bic hair??? Gosh, fucking disgusting! Hahahahaha.

updated gay event list in this topic:

- Skin care products
- Hair
- Hair care products
- pubic hair discussion (latest addition).

Hahahahaha!

err....can we change back topic to metal ah? hahaha

Cthtonic other albums can get ah bro Cypress?

No one seem to share the other albums by Chthonic, probably have to get in touch with those who stay in Taiwan or Hong Kong. You like the previous 2?

Any idea if the shopds in Pertama have their albums? Anyway listening to BM in Chinese sounds funny...usually its in some English or Scandinavian lar....but i think their efforts must be applauded....

You probably can try to ask Auntie@Campbell Music. Another place where you can get their cds is from Trinity Records Hong Kong (Trinity Records Hong Kong - Home). Dealed with them before and they are reliable and fast shipping. Can pay using Paypal. You can talk to Soni (the founder and the person who handle the web purchase).

Bro Integramania, do you have this album U.D.O. - Masterculator (Power metal)?

7428948.jpg

Listen to their samples from U.D.O. Mastercutor CD, like the early 90s metal sound.

Bro Cypress....ok thanks....but i dun have pay pal ler...no worries...
No
lar...never heard of UDO...will DL and listen...thanks bro....

747.jpg

A so-called death metal supergroup consist of Emperor Magus Caligula (Dark Funeral), Kenth Philipson (Project Hate), Tomas Elofsson and Tobias Gustafsson (Vomitory). God Among Insects brings together four musicians from various Swedish extreme metal acts, with the intent to bash out old-school death metal. A better-known example of said concept would be Bloodbath, but these guys pull it off decently themselves, as World Wide Death is a well-done, if not terribly distinctive, slice of mid-paced death metal, with Lord K's down-tuned guitars having a nice dirty edge and Emperor's taking on the growly death approach rather than the black metal stylings in his regular band. WWD is not an essential purchase, but death metal completists may take to these guys.

Click Here to get the files.

cehh...jeles aku. kenot join u all as before...
all the best guys....my engine swap still in progress...DIY...very slow..tiring lehh not enough tools to work with. b

all the best geng !

updated gay event list in this topic:

- Skin care products
- Hair
- Hair care products
- pubic hair discussion (latest addition).

Hahahahaha!

Hellooooo.....change new topic now? Sounds related to gay product le...lol..
Hiii!!! Everyone!!!! long time no see!!! KUMBAWAAAAA!!!!

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom