SMART-Vs-BMW M3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakuraguy, you will know that this is in the right section once you read DILYSI4#... hehehe
Cheers.

i doubt its an M3 since the exhaust is located too far out..
the M3 exhaust in more central...

Yeah DILYSI #05 was great but kinda one of the most tension one...

Poor thehornbag...first kena accused being slow...now being childish pulak:shocked:

Yealor, haih~~~ slow I memang slow one, childish maybe also kekeke :)

Can't we all just get along?..heeheeheehee.

I really like the bit where he said;

"Honestly, I'd been waiting for this opportunity to drive with them in my Roadster so that there'll be no excuses. I drove Subaru before, and someone would say I was faster because I had 4WD. "

I wasnt around when he drove his Smart but I am sure I was there when he was in his Subaru...All I could say is there might a bit of an exaggeration in his posting as , his 4WD advantage didnt materialised through out that trip..:_:

so dont take it too seriously laa guys..I'm sure Peng didnt mean any harm with his posting..its just unfortunate that sakakida found it ...heeheehee

Peace

hahahaha let them be fast lor... i always a slow driver mah, some said slower then a kancil too hahahaha.....

that morning was after a downpour so you know la... throttle more then 20% or 30% then you will get slip, turning the tcs off? some said gila and some said Waahh!! but my friend said keeping it on is his best friend hahahah..

so it is my best friend too wahhahaha....

I like this part hahahaha

Even if they do smoke us, to whom are they going to boast?
"I smoked a 70 hp smart car going uphill yesterday! Am I good or am I good?"

we can brood over in skyline forum la hahahahaha... of course good hahahaha since they are self make legendary faster car in hill road.....

I love my TCS when the going gets wet. :X-:

I love TCS-OFF when the going gets wet in open car parks....=)

when are we going to do that again?? kekeke

Smart Roadster, legend in its own lunchbox in my opinion..
Driving like mad men on public roads isn't exactly 'smart' if u ask me, i think the skyline drivers were just letting him have some fun. But if taken on a proper track like Sepang, Id like to see the best driver in a smart roadster beat a novice driver in an stock R32 GTT... :P then maybe I'll be impressed by that car.

thanks for the video, like the first one. kekeke

To me, there is a car for every situation. A small and nimble car for the touge while a big monster to eat everybody else on the tracks. So is not surprising that the smart could beat the skyline in the twisties while the skyline will overtake them in the straights. Hehe, so take it easy there guys.

yo!! siu keung here!! haha....

well i've drive with em few time, yes they can be fast, but look at the way they drive.... its like fuiyo!!....... madness overtaking (Blind corners, emergency lane) and madness racing line (they will use the whole road as their track!! they can go to the opposite lane just to get the BEST racing line!!.....)

but onli tak boleh tahan the way he said this....

Even if they do smoke us, to whom are they going to boast?
"I smoked a 70 hp smart car going uphill yesterday! Am I good or am I good?"

they are too "smart".....

yo siu keung!! how rudood.??...hehehe

yea sakakida told me how they drove, crazy ppl. I thought is all a friendly drive but end up turn to some crazy drive. Lol. I think next time when follow you guys gotta be a bit more careful.

I wonder if the smart ppl know we are talking about them here..lol

Corrupt: yes I agree with u... I also cannot tahan the way he wrote that.. but what to do? Makes me regret not having my car ready yet and if I ever come across him on the road, sure my adrenaline & blood will start to boil and I might become too fast and too furious for him.. hehehe :P somebody needs to keep him in check by showing him who is king of the road again... :P

Hornbag: Skyline can also be a great Touge car.. with the right tuning and driver.. I dunno lah, maybe im over reacting, but seriously bei shyiok!! :P Ggrrr.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom