SMART-Vs-BMW M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehornbag

Believe most of you guys should have seen this video, but anyway looks cool. This should be the same car as you guys mention? :_:

SMART & Beemer
[youtube]Rv0AI3hjc7k[/youtube]

Cheers

rumors been saying the smart are very fast so some skyliner want to see for themself hahahah

Hahaha. Guess it has been proven on the genting blast that day too... hehehe...

Wow. The smart just corner, accelerate, and pull away easily... That BMW has the intention to overtake or not???

Last edited:
the BMW can over take at some road but i think he want to stay behind but the thing is whether the BMW is a M3 or not no one really knows but for a M3 to put that effort to chase means the smart is not slow....

If the M3 had overtake the SMART, then there wouldn't be a video to watch. :)

Err, wrong section? but that's a cool clip.

Err..this clip IS in the right section...heeheeheeehee

I dunno about u guys but to see this car weave in and out of traffic ....sheesh..:confused_smile:
I think we should all be more responsible than that..

Err..this clip IS in the right section...heeheeheeehee

I dunno about u guys but to see this car weave in and out of traffic ....sheesh..:confused_smile:
I think we should all be more responsible than that..

agreed :confused_smile:

Skagee.. next time must let me take video of ur drift spec 32 and Benny's 34 going up and down Genting lah, sure much more exiting than this smart stuff... hehehe
Trust me guys, its much much better.. *thumbs up*

Last edited:
Skagee.. next time must let me take video of ur drift spec 32 and Benny's 34 going up and down Genting lah, sure much more exiting than this smart stuff... hehehe
Trust me guys, its much much better.. *thumbs up*

ish..Genting sounds too dangerous for me :angel_smile:

No skagee, you're too dangerous for genting... hehehehhe

Last edited:
i heard the owner of the M3 has sold of the car and got a ferrari.... for the smart, i heard that everyone know that the smart is slow but for him to gain away he uses what ever on the road to help him so those cars on the road are the road blocks for the M3.

So Skagee when you wanna let russ take a video of you with the smart, i heard the same smart in this video reach frasier hill and finish 2 ciggi while waiting my friend reach there...

i heard the owner of the M3 has sold of the car and got a ferrari.... for the smart, i heard that everyone know that the smart is slow but for him to gain away he uses what ever on the road to help him so those cars on the road are the road blocks for the M3.

So Skagee when you wanna let russ take a video of you with the smart, i heard the same smart in this video reach frasier hill and finish 2 ciggi while waiting my friend reach there...

aiks?.....me pulak:Not_Impressed:

hahah you are the fast and fuming mah and some said dangerous too....

I think Skagee can reach the top, smoke 2 packs of ciggarettes, belanja all skyline club owners an ice blended mochaccino each before the smart arrive the summit. And he can probably do it blindfolded using only 1 hand and sideways all the way up. Cheaka can be the camera woman coz I dun have enuff skill.. I wanna be Skagee's co-driver and 'in car' camera.. kekeke

I think Skagee can reach the top, smoke 2 packs of ciggarettes, belanja all skyline club owners an ice blended mochaccino each before the smart arrive the summit. And he can probably do it blindfolded using only 1 hand and sideways all the way up. Cheaka can be the camera woman coz I dun have enuff skill.. I wanna be Skagee's co-driver and 'in car' camera.. kekeke

cannnn.....got insurances?:shocked:

hehehe...i got. So i sit at the back..help you get perfect weight distribution, make it 45:55 since I put on some weight.kekekke

how sad if its a real M3 that failed to take on a car with 1/4 the HP.

how sad if its a real M3 that failed to take on a car with 1/4 the HP.

A good prank video. Just fake an M3 lost to SMART, even though it was tuned by Brabus i dont think M3 is a looser ..

Later someone will post Kancil L200 engined beat tuned EVO 6 .. hahahaha ..

Threadstarter: Kindly share something useful and knowledgable info's to everyone and stop being childish posting such videos, somemore in wrong section. Please have a walk in the forum before start forumming.

Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom