Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Stock wira has highbeam. Your stock instrument cluster shows that with the blue ico. Trouble is you dont exactly have a stock headlamp.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
SO....which mean.....the icon show I open the highbeam but actually I am not right?
Check again..looks like its using H4 bulb which is dual filament so u should be good to go and from your pic it looks like the high beam is on from the light intensity.
The light throw maybe needs to be adjusted.

Poor headlights setting is common on city driven car as city got good street lamp coverage thus we does not detect the poor light coverage from our car. Only on occasional long distance travelling at night will we realise it.

BTW, u can replace the small T10 bulb with led bulb. Can get those at Mr DIY. Dont get led which only got top mount led design but get those mounted around the bulb for better light. It adds some classy look when u switch on your marker light. something like this;
IMG_20190927_074819.jpg

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Can I know do Wira have highbeam?
When I open the light the signal came out. I feel like is I had open the highbeam but I can't push down.
what do you mean can't push down?

u mean, you dont notice the highbeam's long throw (no change to the throw)
or are you talking about ur switch not working?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This is the light from the cabin. Is not high right? A little bit confused
That kinda looks high actually.

upload_2019-9-30_11-30-56.png

The blue thing is highbeam. Engage is pull the right signal stalk towards you. Disengage is to pull it again. Half pull is temporary high beam. You should be able to do this yourself.

Btw, whats with the battery and check engine light la ?

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
That kinda looks high actually.

View attachment 576329

The blue thing is highbeam. Engage is pull the right signal stalk towards you. Disengage is to pull it again. Half pull is temporary high beam. You should be able to do this yourself.

Btw, whats with the battery and check engine light la ?
Ok,I got it now how to open the high beam.

The battery & check engine is when I turn the key but haven't start it will show up. After start the engine is gone.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
This week gonna buy the Absorber
Going for KYB

They quote me
Excel G Gasfor RM360
Premium oil for RM 310

Still thinking about which to go.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu had used this before? i knew it wont have that fast and furious effect, but can it be use on stock internal engine with tuning? harmful?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience