Myvi OD light blinking

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I am also facing such issue.. Still no solution found up to now.. Am worried after changing GB problem still occur.. Any idea if changing to Manual Gearbox will do any good?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I am also facing such issue.. Still no solution found up to now.. Am worried after changing GB problem still occur.. Any idea if changing to Manual Gearbox will do any good?
Pretty sure changing to a manual will completely remove the blinking light altogether. Manuals don't have TCUs afterall....

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Pretty sure changing to a manual will completely remove the blinking light altogether. Manuals don't have TCUs afterall....
Because after all the hassle changing timing chain and diagnose.. Seems like no solution at all.. Guess its best to just change to manual.. :hmmmm:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Could be
1. The connector for the gearbox loose/wet/sot
2. The sensor/solenoid problem
3. TCU rosak

Nov 3, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, my Myvi 1.3 (2010) is having the same issue, OD light & Engine light blinking, brought to the workshop they checked and reset the ECU and changed the (Input) & (Output) socket which connects to the engine, it was fine for A DAY, and the issue occurs again, I've checked with few other foreman regarding my matter, they claim it must be timing chain...

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
After so many years now only i solve this problem by changing whole unit solenoid cost less then RM400. lucky didnt really go to change the timing chain or gearbox

Attachments

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am having difficulty in removing very very stubborn water spots on my windscreen. This is what i've already tried

1. white Vinegar 100% strength leave it for 5 mins.
2. Meguairs Water spot remover by hand and by rotary buffer
3. Clay with opc and meg's quik detailer.
4. scraping it with my finger nails. Doesn't come off!!
5. Meg's ultimate compound by hand.

Any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience