Tesco Engine Oil Sales is on

at first i thought japanese / taiwan brand.
Mechanic do finger rub experiment with this oil. He say ok. No sangkut sangkut. Duno how true is that. :smokin:
no marketing strategy from him tho...because i bought the oil myself.

Wah! your mechanic terror loh! I scare people finger test......hhahhahahha:rofl:

They would have the popular 5W40 yes? and again, the age old question, these are legit Shell Helix Lubes right?

Yup, 5w40 Shell Helix Ultra Pure Plus Technology some more, but the lube are from EU ones

They would have the popular 5W40 yes? and again, the age old question, these are legit Shell Helix Lubes right?
TESCO ones are for sure legit.
I had the additives ingredients checked out and in deed its genuine. I only buy oils from tesco on sale these days, usually always SHU 5W-40.

Ya, buying engine oils in Tesco/AEON is fine. I've been buying from them since 2011 during promotions, no issues whatsoever. Not interested to buy engine oils in workshops anymore coz they charge expensive normal prices. The only time I bought engine oils outside was to buy the Toyota Japan 5w30 oil from one of our Mark X club members coz it's also rather cheap.

Top Bottom