Opinions on this gaming issue

LOL.

Some people must really re-assess what it means to them to be a 'gamer'.

I enjoy computer games for what they are and not lose perspective that you should not take gaming too seriously. Only nerds, losers and pre-pubescent adolescents feel a need to aggro over games. Those people are what we called 'anal retentives'. They don't have a proper sense of priority or a life perspective.

There was only one time that I called someone out within a gaming context and that was during my time with Malaysiansimracers.com. It wasn't so much what people did wrong in a game but the way he expressed his disagreement in an obnoxious and vulgar manner. I never understood why people have to be so farking rude over a game.

LOL.

Some people must really re-assess what it means to them to be a 'gamer'.

I enjoy computer games for what they are and not lose perspective that you should not take gaming too seriously. Only nerds, losers and pre-pubescent adolescents feel a need to aggro over games. Those people are what we called 'anal retentives'. They don't have a proper sense of priority or a life perspective.

There was only one time that I called someone out within a gaming context and that was during my time with Malaysiansimracers.com. It wasn't so much what people did wrong in a game but the way he expressed his disagreement in an obnoxious and vulgar manner. I never understood why people have to be so farking rude over a game.

See that all the time in cybercafe especially when they are playing Dota...hahaha! Friends can turn into enemies over a game.

Hope they not drinking, if not later stab each other like some newspaper reports :smokin:.....lol:biggrin:

Some actually fight, but not among friends but cuz of vulgar intimidation through chat box in the game. DOTA. End up go find where he sit and end up fighting.

Some actually fight, but not among friends but cuz of vulgar intimidation through chat box in the game. DOTA. End up go find where he sit and end up fighting.

Aiyah! should just enjoy the game, not argue and bad mouth. In the end friends also becomes enemy.....:banghead::driver:

Aiyah! should just enjoy the game, not argue and bad mouth. In the end friends also becomes enemy.....:banghead::driver:

Those are toooo engross to the games adi. Those that fight and curse are usually play until is a do or die thing. That's why end up friends become no friends.

I see also shake head. I play DOTA before also. But im lucky to have great friends lol. They play 5 vs 5 but they know they are actually 4 vs 5 cuz I'm not good but they let me play along hahaha!

Didnt scold but just bengang like sometimes ask me "What are you doing?" hahaha!
I say i told u i dunno how to play hahaha! Somemore i use a good character

Those are toooo engross to the games adi. Those that fight and curse are usually play until is a do or die thing. That's why end up friends become no friends.

I see also shake head. I play DOTA before also. But im lucky to have great friends lol. They play 5 vs 5 but they know they are actually 4 vs 5 cuz I'm not good but they let me play along hahaha!

Didnt scold but just bengang like sometimes ask me "What are you doing?" hahaha!
I say i told u i dunno how to play hahaha! Somemore i use a good character

damn talking about Dota, u reminded my college days where one of my friends n one who fought if he lost DOTA.

I did join the game n had fun but that boy was serious until in class can still fight and beat my other friend... I wonder how is he...

damn talking about Dota, u reminded my college days where one of my friends n one who fought if he lost DOTA.

I did join the game n had fun but that boy was serious until in class can still fight and beat my other friend... I wonder how is he...

These type of people dont deserve to play with people. They are better of playing offline games. Such as games like GTA V online, I bet he will be pissed off with the other people as well. Kinda IQ and EQ low to me to fight over a game.

Another best example is the Pirate King on Facebook. Friends can totally end friendship when their precious island blow into nothing left...

To me, if you can't take it. Don't bother playing with people. Stick with offline games such as candy crush or whatever. At least you will only be pissed with yourself for losing the game.

These type of people dont deserve to play with people. They are better of playing offline games. Such as games like GTA V online, I bet he will be pissed off with the other people as well. Kinda IQ and EQ low to me to fight over a game.

Another best example is the Pirate King on Facebook. Friends can totally end friendship when their precious island blow into nothing left...

To me, if you can't take it. Don't bother playing with people. Stick with offline games such as candy crush or whatever. At least you will only be pissed with yourself for losing the game.

I remember seeing a post of a girl cursing and scolding someone else over FB just because that person on Clash of Clans I believe. Kinda pity the other party. That girl needs to get good. :rofl:

I remember seeing a post of a girl cursing and scolding someone else over FB just because that person on Clash of Clans I believe. Kinda pity the other party. That girl needs to get good. :rofl:

Best don't play lah......hahhahahha:rofl:

Ya, it was pirate kings. That game very hot and hot cuz of people fighting and ended friendship cuz of that game.

D'pindao also came out with a video of pirate king games. More like troll those ppl lol.

https://youtu.be/Q_W-qLeg-0U

https://youtu.be/0NWKLyfZzkU

Play single player lah. Lol.

For some play alone no oomph.....Play with people fight.......no end......hahhahahhaha:rofl:

Usually I prefer to play alone. But sometimes with some friends that came over or some games that need more people to play like Left4Dead, Counter Strike and Tekken I only tried to play online with overseas people and locals.

Surprisingly, I thought I very weak in Tekken, but get to beat more than expected :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom