Which 1.6L used car to go?

Got such wheels? Need ask sifu VR to validate. :confused:

They don't call it lug nuts actually haha!
IMG_03001-626x382.jpg

walao! u guys got really impressive imagination la..hole here, hole there. now become lug nuts!:rofl:

walao! u guys got really impressive imagination la..hole here, hole there. now become lug nuts!:rofl:

That one got to ask Bro. SF, steering sudah cabut......:driver::driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Got such wheels? Need ask sifu VR to validate. :confused:

Racing use lah!.....:smokin:

That one got to ask Bro. SF, steering sudah cabut......:driver::driver::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

As mentioned ma, topic sudah end, cuz TS already got a 1.8L instead. :biggrin:

Really got wor...

must open tcss thread :biggrin:

Last time got open before about SF lemon kancil for tcss but abandoned now. :biggrin:

bro I have the front arb that's thicker and PNP for putra. willing to part with it for just 150

Is from EVO ?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Guys,

Any 4G93 user here?

Just would like to know that what is the RPM reading on the 5th gear when hit 100km/h on the stock gearbox.
Btw, besides 1st gear (3.356vs 3.083), is local Wira/Satria 1.3, 1.5 have same ratio with Putra stock gearbox?
Please advise... Thx

not sure about the ratio..my car stock gti gearbox rolling on 16 with 205/50 100 km/h = 3 - 3.2 rpm

Is from EVO ?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Guys,

Any 4G93 user here?

Wira SE actually. Stock Putra front ARB is 19mm. Anything just PM me la.

What was your original tyre size? 205/50R16 is over size, right?

not sure about the ratio..my car stock gti gearbox rolling on 16 with 205/50 100 km/h = 3 - 3.2 rpm

I changed the stock gearbox to 1.3 clutch pump gearbox (F5M211 VRAJ) as syn from stock gearbox need to replace; which is cost me RM880. After run in the new gearbox, notice that RPM reading is slightly low when run at 100km/h.
Stock is close to 3000++rpm while 1.3 gearbox is show at +/-2800rpm.
Is it because of speed sensor from gearbox is different?
Please advise.. Thx.:confused:

I changed the stock gearbox to 1.3 clutch pump gearbox (F5M211 VRAJ) as syn from stock gearbox need to replace; which is cost me RM880. After run in the new gearbox, notice that RPM reading is slightly low when run at 100km/h.
Stock is close to 3000++rpm while 1.3 gearbox is show at +/-2800rpm.
Is it because of speed sensor from gearbox is different?
Please advise.. Thx.:confused:

Saves more fuel what if 100km/h at 2800rpm :biggrin:

Top Bottom