Tire Price list Zth

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Foot down on brakes, surprisingly wouldn't skid. Dry is damn good.
Sticks on the line I wanna go but that might be my cars handling. Hahaha
Not bad for a 60 series rubber.
Looking forward to wet testing now.
Ah! remember you change 2 tyres only and is in the front. Be careful of over steer in the wet as your 2 old rear ones are only 20 to 30% left.... :driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Ah! remember you change 2 tyres only and is in the front. Be careful of over steer in the wet as your 2 old rear ones are only 20 to 30% left.... :driver:
Okay, I tried mild cornering on the flyover of Kawasan Perindustrian Subang there.
Not bad what. I only skidded when I braked hard on those yellow lines.
Wet and dry road hard braking doesn't skid. :biggrin:
Remember I do not have ABS and rear are drums.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Okay, I tried mild cornering on the flyover of Kawasan Perindustrian Subang there.
Not bad what. I only skidded when I braked hard on those yellow lines.
Wet and dry road hard braking doesn't skid. :biggrin:
Remember I do not have ABS and rear are drums.
And the rear are near bald.....:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeap. Today slided while going uphill turn.
Luckily recovered by letting off some throttle.
Opposite lane flash me, scared hahah.
Phew. Gotta earn and save money for some more ATR Sports. :biggrin:
Told you to go slow mah! at least until 2 more ATR Sports for the rears.......:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Rear tyres not yet change already want to wet test. That time ground was wet and I was on Silverstone with 60%-70% thread left also I can get skidded while cornering hard. Yours already 20-30% NCT5 still dare to whack corner.

Your front can makan but is the rear that is going to give way. Wet lagi worse. After changed rear tyres baru can really test.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Rear tyres not yet change already want to wet test. That time ground was wet and I was on Silverstone with 60%-70% thread left also I can get skidded while cornering hard. Yours already 20-30% NCT5 still dare to whack corner.

Your front can makan but is the rear that is going to give way. Wet lagi worse. After changed rear tyres baru can really test.
Theres a threshold of how much I test. I don't simply whack. I gradually increase it.
Then I found my limit.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Keep at 30 better. Tyres are porous will leaking slowly, so at 30 down a bit still 29 or 28. If at 28 go down some more will under inflate liao.....:smokin:
Usually I just inflate extra 1 PSi

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Went to whack Hulu Langat > halfway of kuala klawang last sunday with Chu. Federal 595 is quite mean for touge !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i read through lots of forums regarding exhaust thermal wrap and how lots of enthusiasts and mechanics are against it and suggested ceramic coating instead but price difference is really big. They claimed it absorbs moisture and eventually our extractor will weaken and crumble before its time

however, i came across this saying in a website:

"Point to note: It's only a rumour that exhaust wrap absorbs water and can encourage your mild steel headers to crumble away prematurely. If anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience