mods on Accord CF4

Nice work on the facebook page guys.

I send the request on the facebook page ;)

I dun even have FB account ~

Sad day.....an old junk taxi hit my car while he reversed out.... right side door panels dented.....both door....aiy....

Compensation...RM100 only.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah.... facebook group marrr.... i thought everyone knew about this since i saw in this thread of the facebook group creation for this group of car enthusiast.

Sato, sorry to hear about your accident case. For $100 compesation, i would asked to get the chance to bang back the taxi door instead of having it.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

i'm newbie here.i'm planning to get sv4 and convert to cl1. but I really like 4th gen prelude nosecut.can it be fit into sv4 frontal?sorry my english is really hancuss.hope the otai can give some opinion.thank q so much,dear

What are you trying to get out of it? It's SV4+CL1+Prelude combo.... i also dunno if that many different can match up in their engine and body parts. Must to be in Sifu's sifu level to know how to do this ....ahahhahaha

gombak-gohtong-genting-ulu yam-batu caves touge 12/2/2012 photo session

DSC_1528.jpg

DSC_1530.jpg

DSC_1532.jpg

DSC_1482.jpg

DSC_1477.jpg

Which one is Ori CL1?

alwi,

i cannot veiw the gambar laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

Alwi is selling his TURBO car ? Saw name at mudah woo....

Upgrading ?

Seems like dying.....slowly ~

Sifus here......wanna ask...my car...knocking really bad ar....... what's the cure ?

Last time stick with ron97....but now mechanic asked me to use ron95 for a while 1st...... yet both fuel also making knocking la ~

Top Bottom