Changing from racing clutch to oem clutch

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
Hi guys,

if changing from racing clutch to oem clutch, does it decrease horsepower?
hope someone can clarify this

thx in advance :)

i'm intending to do so too, using exedy and it's no good for daily driving especially during jam :banghead:
is oem cluth enough for 10-20% increase in hp from stock?

ur engine wont lose power....

but ull probably wont be able to get all the power to the ground as efficiently as a racing clutch

yeah. i'm thinking of downgrading since the racing clutch is a b***h when traffic jam. haha. still considering as i really like the jump feeling everytime i change gear with racing clutch :P

How about semi-racing clutch then? its not too heavy and well its suitable for daily drive and the power delivery lose not that much~

yeah. i'm thinking of downgrading since the racing clutch is a b***h when traffic jam. haha. still considering as i really like the jump feeling everytime i change gear with racing clutch :P

get the super single then..

thx for the feedback guys.

another thing that i hate when using racing clutch ... clutch pump leaks aka 'kong' . any solution?

The jump when changing gears using hard clutches, will it damage the engine mounting?

i heard ppl say it will..all sorts of cabin noises appeared in my car after using r/clutch..:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

thx for the feedback guys.

another thing that i hate when using racing clutch ... clutch pump leaks aka 'kong' . any solution?

use bigger clutch pump??..

i heard ppl say it will..all sorts of cabin noises appeared in my car after using r/clutch..:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

use bigger clutch pump??..
some claim the firewall will crack, can someone verify? :driver:

my clutch is slipping a little when i accelerate hard and suddenly
it's like less than a second of slip, overrevs and then catches back again
i'm using a HKS twin plate on an AWD pusing 400bhp
normal driving feels fine,
slow steady gradual accelerations no problem.

should i just hold onto it for a little while longer?
should i overhaul it?
or should i just buy a new one (ouch my wallet)?

anyone with experience on this to share?

thanks

my clutch is slipping a little when i accelerate hard and suddenly
it's like less than a second of slip, overrevs and then catches back again
i'm using a HKS twin plate on an AWD pusing 400bhp
normal driving feels fine,
slow steady gradual accelerations no problem.

should i just hold onto it for a little while longer?
should i overhaul it?
or should i just buy a new one (ouch my wallet)?

anyone with experience on this to share?

thanks

same thing happens to me, im using std 9" clutch plate.....
it slips during high boost...
thinking of upgrading to racing clutch soon..

Danz yr standard clutch how to hold yr flywheel confirm slip lar...Change to Trinity la...but yr leg will suffer abit...

haha..no bajet ma...so gotta use oem clutch 1st lor......its ok...let my left leg build some muscles...hehe..

But if you plan to use Trinity I let know something some ppl experience a weird sound during clutch engaging but is ok 1 just need to get used to it.

Top Bottom