Tyres for 205/45/16

Hi all,

I am looking to change 2 of my front tyres, while I have 2 Yokohama Parada for the back... Initially I had 4 Yokohama S Drive, but due to urgent matter, I did not have enough time to look for S Drive for replacement for the back, so I bought 2 Parada...

And now, it is time to change the front 2...

I am thinking to change them to:
1. S Drive
2. T1R
3. RE001
4. PS3

I drive a Myvi for city drive, and I need the tyres to be good in wet...

Any good suggestion?

Attachments

• r888.jpg
    r888.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:
I think PS3, S-Drive, T-1R, RE-001 in that order. RE-002 should be out by now, and also GY F1D5. Have a look at them too....

Dunlop Direzza DZ101 is good too in wet.

im going to kedai papan to get my 225 45 16 t1r.
want me to check the price for u?
wat brand?

im going to kedai papan to get my 225 45 16 t1r.
want me to check the price for u?
wat brand?

Bro Danz taikor, could you do me a favor as well? :adore:
Could you please check the current price of the followings:

(i) Toyo T1R;
(ii) Yoko S-Drive;
(iii) Federal Evo; and
(iv) Kumho KU36;

All for size 215/45/R17 :biggrin:

Thank you sifu :adore:

Vr2turbo
cos im running on all 4 225.45.16 t1r, until yesterday 1 burst when i hit the curb.....
only run bout less than 1 year. so i only wanna ganti 1.

be5rsk.
ok i written down on a pc of paper im only going there tmr after lunch....cos my tire size need to order 1st :(

Vr2turbo
cos im running on all 4 225.45.16 t1r, until yesterday 1 burst when i hit the curb.....
only run bout less than 1 year. so i only wanna ganti 1.
Sorry to hear that. I thought you going to change tyres as per normal....

thats y la...yesterday i went to The Scott Garden@ old klang road.....
then while going down the ramp got divider....i dunno wtf is it there for.....
suddenly i hit the curb....& my tire suddenly went flat...damn it. ....

thats y la...yesterday i went to The Scott Garden@ old klang road.....
then while going down the ramp got divider....i dunno wtf is it there for.....
suddenly i hit the curb....& my tire suddenly went flat...damn it. ....

A Fiat coupe ?

Hell yeah i hate the curb there as well kena front bumper and undertray...

yes bro.....
hate the stupid curb. even my perdana hit the undercarriage while exiting the complex.....gonna complaint to stupid The Scott Garden. if ferrari owners wanna go tesco how? park outside ah? haha...

my FCT's front bumper kena abit on the driver side. .....luckily never tercabut. the aircond hose underneath seems got scraped....hopefully no bocor...

going down slope kena front = my number plate holder cracked... :banghead:

up slope + a curb on top kena undertray = hope no dmg :banghead::banghead:

going down slope kena front = my number plate holder cracked... :banghead:

up slope + a curb on top kena undertray = hope no dmg :banghead::banghead:

i just realised yesterday when i went to collect my car, from the top u cannot see the divider...
after my incident then only they put the cone there....must complaint to them tell them to remove
the stupid divider as it serve no purpose being there. Also tell them to make the exit ground higher...

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Bro Danz taikor, could you do me a favor as well? :adore:
Could you please check the current price of the followings:

(i) Toyo T1R;
(ii) Yoko S-Drive;
(iii) Federal Evo; and
(iv) Kumho KU36;

All for size 215/45/R17 :biggrin:

Thank you sifu :adore:

bro, change of plans, yesterday when i reach home by 6, hin leong called me say my tyre already arrived infact earlier...i was like wtf, y never tell me earlier... i could have come...summore they close at 7pm, how to reach there within an hour with rush hour.....but since i needed it urgently i told them to wait for me.

luckily reach there by 640pm. & the boss there was kind enuf to read the price list to me. so here goes.

1. yokohama s drive rm397
2. michelin pilot sport 3 rm500
3.michelin premacy LC rm490
4.bridgestone MY01 rm350
5.bridgestone potenza rm480
6.bridgestone RE050 rm665

thats all they have kot. the price is for per pc. if u buy 4 pcs u can nego the price. remember to call them up 1st to confirm the price & stock availability.
number 03-33439100.

**the number always engage wan as they are bz....so must keep trying till get thru.

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Wah! that place is like horror place for cars. Must be very bad design.....

yes bro, very bad design.
i also realised all sports & luxury cars will park outside jockey at the entrance....

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

my toyo t1r was rm515 year 2011. last year i bought at rm490 but 09 year made.
other places in pj/sunway/subang/shah alam area for 2011 t1r is ranging from rm550 - 780...i was like wtf...no doubt hin leong is still the cheapest in klang valley.

Bro danz,

Just to reconfirm with you, the BS Potenza RM 480 that you mentioned above, is it for Adrenalin RE001 or RE002?

Last edited:
Top Bottom