Tesco Engine Oil Sales is on

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This week only Mobil 1 0w40 FS at rm169/4ltr, so not that enticing.
Very soon no more less than RM150 oil, if ringgit continue to shrink. Just took friend to change tyres this afternoon and the tyre shop boss informed that China brand tyres are already going up in price.....:smokin:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
at first i thought japanese / taiwan brand.
Mechanic do finger rub experiment with this oil. He say ok. No sangkut sangkut. Duno how true is that. :smokin:
no marketing strategy from him tho...because i bought the oil myself.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
at first i thought japanese / taiwan brand.
Mechanic do finger rub experiment with this oil. He say ok. No sangkut sangkut. Duno how true is that. :smokin:
no marketing strategy from him tho...because i bought the oil myself.
Wah! your mechanic terror loh! I scare people finger test......hhahhahahha:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
They would have the popular 5W40 yes? and again, the age old question, these are legit Shell Helix Lubes right?
Yup, 5w40 Shell Helix Ultra Pure Plus Technology some more, but the lube are from EU ones

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
Anyone know where i can get my driveshaft rebuild?

My waja RH driveshaft is worn out and i have replaced it with aftermarket brand but it vibrates..I claim warranty and the replacement shaft still vibrate but only slightly. The shop did warn me earlier to go for original replacement but its way to expensive for a driveshaft at 600++. They said they have similar customer feedback on aftermarket shaft for 1.8 model. Aftermarket brand is 200++.
below is the pic of my driveshaft..the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience