May 1, 2006
[/IMG]

Last edited:

WhatTHE!!!

Known Member
Jul 1, 2005
seremban
spaces.msn.com
Everybody has their own method to the madness when it comes to having fun. Some people like to spend time with friends, while others enjoy hanging out at the beach. Then, of course, there are the couch potatoes that like to sit in front of the tube.

My idea of fun involves anything to do with cars. A perfect weekend would be doing up my drift car with available resources I can get or what I can think of. And spending my ‘Ang Pao’ money to buy hammer drill, 4 inch mini cutter, 14 inch cutter, a welding machine etc… Unfortunately, this sort of fun costs money and when you are still a University student (BTW I just graduated and sent my Uni. to hell! ), the "fun" can really be felt in the wallet (now no more PTPTN Grrr…).

However, the 1980 Corolla Lift Back (TE72) is an exception to this rule. I bought it with a stock standard condition for RM3500. It came with rust. Hell ya!

Searching the AE86 half cut was damn easy at that time… (few years back), but it took me 14 months to wait/search for my track spec AE86 half cut. By the end of the day, the waiting is worth, the engine was running for N2 back in Japan! However, the starter wouldn't crank over when I asked the chop shop boss to start it. Once pouring some petrol into the weber (there is a cap for it!), the engine fired up on the first try. I topped off the radiator with water and it rev like as if it was at track! 9000rpm! I fell in love with the responsiveness of the engine.

It took me 4 days of conversion by my mechanic! Coming back from my Uni. on weekend to test drive, I experienced for the first time how easy it was to drift the TE72. As I clutch kicked, I gently turned the steering wheel and the back end of the Corolla came loose. As I accelerated, the Corolla performed a perfect drift around the turn without even trying. I was amazed. Maybe it was the 13 inch ‘besi’ rims… lol.

Ok back to my latest upgrade, due to a year of drifting, wear and tear… an AE101 block had been converted, I am still using the 101 pistons and will change to AE92 piston after I get a job with good pay. I am so broke already… =(

and my cry baby!

or go to DCM forum which i will update from time to time.
http://www.drift.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6710

or my project blogger site. http://spaces.msn.com/sim4age

peter liew

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Malaysia
to all sifu~~~~~need some help.......For AE101 Silver Top 20V use which type or model clutch set is most suitable?

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
hihi.. i m new owner of AE101.. manual 4AFE...:regular_smile: got my car last 3 days.

wonder how many type of clutch can fit into 4AFE? wat is the original size (diameter)?

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hi.. i'm a newbie in this forum
this is my car.. the original AE101 with rim cap and the palia 4AFE engine..:cry_smile:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
your car look good in shape...smooths straight lines like show room condition...
looks fine for me...
rather than high high Gaban Wings , bling bling rims and varios colours of blinking neons and LEDs...

to me, no matter rim cap or forged rim....
celica, supra or corolla....
if the owner is great with manners, a great car he had....

no such words "palia" car in dictionary of mine....
if those who got big and expensive sports cars( be it a lambo or zonda ) and show their off
their big ass at those smaller/cheaper/younger one and pijak 9 them, they r cathegorised as "palia"....

i still remember back 15years ago, when i was 16 (no driving licence)....
driving a saga to school one fine day...on the way, saw a celica pop light ....tried to speed up ( without cucuk his ass...its a 3 lanes road ) to take a closer look to drool more....
he kept on tarik 9 me far far...like JPJ chasing him....
untill we came to the traffic light...i'm just beside that car....i drooled at his car and i hand sign at him that his car look real nice...
he look at me, turn his head away, spin 9 his tyre kaw kaw and ran over the red light...
as if he doesnt wan me to watch his car too much....
i was thinking, cant he just smile back at me in return or just stay there for me to watch?
will my WATCHING cause him lose anything?
thats wat i call PALIA!

Last edited:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for praising...
actually i'm a member of chinese.cari.com.my heard my friend said here got many expert corolla, and also modified 4AGE engine..
i will say my car palia in last message is bec my car still remain original, haha!
now i know what is "palia" means.. haha!!!

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Hey AE101-wong....u from chinese.cari.com.my ur nick is AE101?....hehe just wanna ask...but im not regsiter at the thread la...and i just have a view only....hehe

Cheers..up.....

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Mazeki said:
Hey AE101-wong....u from chinese.cari.com.my ur nick is AE101?....hehe just wanna ask...but im not regsiter at the thread la...and i just have a view only....hehe

Cheers..up.....
hehe..how u know geh?
i got a club there, but juz got a bit members only... some of them are not active..
but got some members come from ZTH geh.. they intro me to come over to have a look...

Mazeki

500 RPM
Jan 7, 2006
Oh icic.....anyway u can have a view at Toyota Forum la..

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Mazeki said:
Oh icic.....anyway u can have a view at Toyota Forum la..
u mean which 1? i dunno much about this..
but last time heard ZTH have a gathering in kl, about 40-50 members join izzit?
this coming 31-7-2006 i got go to kl to visit my friends.. dunno got chance to meet u all up anot leh??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, coilovers are everywhere these days. problem is i don't know which one to decide. Say a wira sedan with gsr. What suspension is best for this settings? Any comments for these three models which are the:-

RG suspension.
HWL suspension.
Improve suspension.

These three are coilovers. Any comments? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience