ZTH Miri Members

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
another roadblock last nite,in front of SK south.both sides..haiya..WTF is goin on now?
so many blocks...
gtr35 n mr2,nice vids..2 bad was not there to watch it.:banghead:

Bump: another roadblock last nite,in front of SK south.both sides..haiya..WTF is goin on now?
so many blocks...
gtr35 n mr2,nice vids..2 bad was not there to watch it.:banghead:

QMF287

Dec 11, 2008
pagi tadik ada lagik road block lepas raoundaout pjt 7 polis traffik nasib pake keta kancil....mun vtec keluar mmg senyum pak polisi ya....

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
thanks for the traffic alert. well, its official, my RSR muffler is off. back to my original one. dont be surprised if i overtake u silently :driver:

ACQ, u can show me whr to do the cheap piping in BTU?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
why is there so many roadblocks nowadays?? haih...spoil only..
QMF,saw you on the way to lutong,was behind you..but u went straight to lutong,turned left goin under the bridge..sk sempat honk..hehe.
miriguy,the exhaust place,its on the way down to the old airport in town,st anthony area,if you know that place.. tiong brothers...but welding wise,not that nice..prefer sing kwang..bought piping for my friend the other day,10 feet,2.5in white piping,rm120...try and call qmk9133 and ask him if he is free when ur in bintulu..he can show you the way if he is not working..

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
QMK pushed me to you, you pushed me back to him. main ping pong ka?
Seriously cheap la over there. can you just buy the piping? u mean piping RM120 la? they cant bend it for us?

QMF287

Dec 11, 2008
QMK pushed me to you, you pushed me back to him. main ping pong ka?
Seriously cheap la over there. can you just buy the piping? u mean piping RM120 la? they cant bend it for us?
yalah miriguy mcm main badminton mala jak service over bila gik mok match point?....:banghead:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
miriguy,apu..hehehehe. he push 2 me??? i dnt really knw the name of the roads there.thats why.all i know,you drive down to town,pass by medan..pass 1 traffic lights..and it is on the left..i think have to pass by 1 temple,but if u are thinking of driving down to bintulu,i can ask a friend of mine to show you the way..i cant come down as working ody..they can do bending oso..but not so tight bends..welding,ok ok la..but ,yeap,10 feet 2.5in,white piping,rm120 only...abit of weld etc,mayb less then rm200..so much cheaper then you know where in miri,,dahla steel rusty after 1month..

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
10 feet 2.5in,white piping,rm120, is for wat car? straight pipe or bend?
its an exhaust shop? mean, i can fix everything thr? malas la mau bring the pipes back

qmk9133

Known Member
Dec 2, 2006
10 feet 2.5in,white piping,rm120, is for wat car? straight pipe or bend?
its an exhaust shop? mean, i can fix everything thr? malas la mau bring the pipes back
memang you can fix your exhaust setup there ler....it's a car accessories shop, but not selling those simple accessories, mostly they sell performance stuff....other than that they can cater order stuff for your car also provided you are serious in buying the stuff.....by the way, the welding finish is not that bad to me considering the price is cheap, the ultimate point i give them is that they are nice and friendly, giving you advice and recommendation rather than forcing you - i can't show you the way to the place in this moment cos I'm in KL right now maa.....got course for 1 week lerr...

:smokin:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
QMK, hmmm dpt la pesan barang dari KL la tok :biggrin:

miriguy

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2008
ACQ, do u have your frens number in Bintulu in case im lost? or can u give me the directions again, like the one u told me last sunday. tq

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
too much roadblock...semua kereta kat rumah.hehehe..btw, anyone here knows where to get extractor for my car? Pmed the Holydevil guy in mc.net but sikda respons jak.. just now went to KM and they said they dont sell powerzone stuff anymore.haiz... Btw, looking for apexi dual funnel air filter oso.

Bump:
ACQ, do u have your frens number in Bintulu in case im lost? or can u give me the directions again, like the one u told me last sunday. tq
ACQ sikda on9 asa ku..nya dun jauh di KCH.hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

Attention to anyone who is considering to go to Eunos 1 Utama.

My friend send her car for car wash at 1 Utama Eunos today and guess what had happened. One of their man bang my friend's car bumper. I was so shock to hear this from my friend.... and I wonder is it still safe to leave our car to those so called 'car care' centre.....

very bad very bad... remember ... don go there.!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience