ZTH MINI Club!

S

skyline86

Re: ZTH MINI Club!

how can i join the club??? i'm driving old mini, pm me plz
There are lot of us driving classic mini. You no need to do anything, just feel free to join this forum, we could exchange opinion about Minis. Mind to tell me the model u driving and your location? We could just hang out together with few minis and yam cha teh tarik session, everything free, u just pay for your own tea, that is.

redmini 878,

Yeah Austin850 have few great minis in his garage, just call him.

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site

To All The MINI FREAKS.......

have a Blessed New year!!!......:adore::adore::adore:CeleBrate with Ur Love ones but my chic just Dump me:mad::mad:

Life Goes On.....

MINI RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:thefinger:

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003

hi i'm chin ,i'm new here nice to meet u all happy new year,

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
i rebuild my mini since july 2006 till now not finish yet, this car i never drive before

osh

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site

WTS Original COBRA bucket SEAT CLASSIC(MAROON RED):adore:

Very RAre In MAlYsia. I got 1 pair.One inside my MIni another in my room!.

So tot clearin one...

Price???? Startin RM1.2k:hmmmm:
You name it....PLease dont gimme RM500 offer....Reasonable offer i mean... ( lightest Bucket Seat in the world)
mine is MAroon RED Limited edition with embroidery CobRa...

Pic: will try upload coz file. maybe I'll mms

Interested :6016-5424000 (osh ):adore::adore:

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
hi chin of 2899n16.

don't give up. it took me 2.5 yrs to get mine rebuilt. i did it behind my house but it was so so so so slow process. most time was spent undoing my errors!

once i dropped the dizzy gear shaft into the gear box! took me 5 months to figure out how to get it out without dismantling the engine! after scouring the net for that long, one genius told me one method. and it worked! phew.....

mini is not mini in perseverance! it requires major patience!

S

skyline86

sureshn said:
Yo Sureshn! Havent fix yet as Im now staying in Thai, no time for that, gotta call you up ask for technical question when I back, haha. How's Mokey? I guess it must be getting very cool now.

hi chin of 2899n16.

don't give up. it took me 2.5 yrs to get mine rebuilt. i did it behind my house but it was so so so so slow process. most time was spent undoing my errors!

once i dropped the dizzy gear shaft into the gear box! took me 5 months to figure out how to get it out without dismantling the engine! after scouring the net for that long, one genius told me one method. and it worked! phew.....

mini is not mini in perseverance! it requires major patience!
Chin,

My mini, it took me half year to rebuilt :nurse: include searching for spare parts, then drove for 5 years, and put it there 2 years when I leave the country, now can't even start and it may take another year to make it run again. Sureshn is right, Mini requires major patience. Just imagine, after hard work to rebuilt it, then you will enjoy very much when driving it up to Genting, hehehe....

Cheers!!:burnout:

joeqho

Jul 4, 2007
i spent bout a year with my mini d.. round nose 1.. drive it daily and lots prob have come out d.. even gearbox and engine oso need change.. now its ok ok bit adi.. mini is time consuming but still, it is really really fun!! drove up to genting twice, 1st time so syok, but 2nd time get in some trouble as the 2nd engine was not in good cond.. but really really syok to play with mini.

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
i have an swifttune sw5 cam for together with the rocker cheap 970,TQ

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...just wana clarify somethg here...if we r involved in an accident...not our fault but the other party doesnt want to pay for the damages and dare us to make a report...minor collision ... can fix with few hundred bucks...so we went to make a report lor BUT tat asshole didnt report...is it true that we cant claim their insurance? heard this from the callman....well if this is the case...then fcuking unfair la to the innocent party ? pdrm can only issue a summon to them or blacklist...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience