ZTH MINI Club!

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
proposal

im proposing for US to have a new name of the club, instead of the long one that is hard to pronounce....if that can be agree.... the name i got from others who attend the tt is MINIGRUPPE, got some templates on car stickers as well as t shirt now..

i've been asking ppl around, but seems no suggestion

last tt,
what's up with that? im just fine, pics....whoever wants it, leave me ur email add..i'll mail it to u

sureshn,fastclubman,
thanks for ur concern on this club, but it seems in the real tt, no one interested to make it happen.thanks for ppl that's around. angel, thanks alots....leave me ur email, mail pics to u

i just want all mini to unite, no offence on anybody, no heart break. wat happen, its all for MINI that i go on...

pls, need ur support to all mini fans out there

anybody want to put in suggestion, that would be a great thing to do...anything, positive or negative. again, its all for MINI!

somefella

Known Member
Mar 19, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Hey guys, it was nice to meet all of u at gazebo the other day.
Tho my interests lie with cars that have been modded (coz i grew up around race/rally minis), it was cool to see 'decent' minis for a change. And i'm also amazed at denise's enthusiasm with regards to keeping the bunch of you active.

Why not join the SMOC and be a part of a proper club for minis? The president is a personal friend of mine so i'm sure i can be of use. Denise can be your 'division' manager or something like that. Just a suggestion.

S

skyline86

hi all,
sorry to say that i was sent outstation by my boss and i cant make it to the last tt at gazebo. If anybody has pics on that day, can you please send it to me at [email protected], i may try to send it to the star reporter for them to write a memo.

sureshn,
congrats to ur mokey, it must be alotssss of ppl viewing ur mokey after u reach top of genting, i guess soon ill build up my dad's moke to climb cameron highlands, hahaa.. i heard from denise there is another mokey came to last tt right? finally we have another moke.

mini_flinstone,
tonight's tt is about to discuss forming a new mini club?

so do u guys convoy to putrajaya during last tt? anyone got pics please send to me. Thanks.

regards,
- skyline86 -

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
this forum now is moving very slooooowwwwwly.....

Q: does anyone know where, in the klang valley or n9, i can get the engine no plate replicated? my current one is breaking off at the screw holes. or if anyone knows where they can 'emboss' rather than engrave, please let me know. TQ.

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
i wanna join mini club!! anyone wan to accept me??

hi 4 all guys.. i m 18 years old dis year and i drove a mini cooper since i get my lisence... can any mini club accept me as member?? plz contact me at 012-6242404 (JK)

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
bangkai_jk said:
hi 4 all guys.. i m 18 years old dis year and i drove a mini cooper since i get my lisence... can any mini club accept me as member?? plz contact me at 012-6242404 (JK)
hey same case like me :rock: .. get license terus drive mini ,before get lesen also drive ...mini club sure... check this forum for TT's alright or we will contact u thru hp... anyways where are you from ?

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
clubman's face...

anyone has a clubman front bumper or its front grill ?.... hehe my dented already , takde tak pe la.... hantar ketok also can.. :biggrin:

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Meeting at new Shell?

Hi mini flinstone

I thought u mentioned meeting at the new Shell opposite Eastin?
I was there from 8.00pm to 9.00 pm did'nt see any one with mini what happened?

Why new club, not so easy, especially when you need to register with ROC etc.... and then you need to keep a set of accounts every year etc.... Let's meet up and discuss further, what say you all.

Cheers
Minicooper

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
thanks!! mini club!! i m coming!!

oo.. tq so much!!!! i m from klang!! if got any gathering remember to call me coz i wan to know more others mini n find the parts...i give my hp 4 u again... scare u forget..
012-6242404(JK)

`Blitz

Known Member
Jun 23, 2005
Puchong
why dont we meet up on Sunday at Hartamas mamak around 5-6pm?? Have some tt and talk mini....??

cls_minifan

Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
Mini Cooper Decal/ Sticker

Hi All,

Pls help.

May I know where can I get the Mini Cooper (Vanilla White) Decal/ Sticker for bonnet, both car side (liner) and rear (the badge).

About how much is it? Any cheaper way?

Will appreciate if you can help.

Best Regards,
cls_minifan

minicooper

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
Sorry to all,
This Sunday not possible as i will be going to the airport at 10.00pm for Germany and will be back on the 16th. and on 20th - 25th will be in singapore.
Try October

Sureshn : How are you. I have been busy therefore at times managed to scan through this forum than got to work lah.

I think skyline86,(Moderator) and twistangel (most active) in this forum and all mini owners in this forum should seriously consider whether another registered mini club should be in the planning. I think for the love of our favourite little mini car, why not join the first registered Mini club "Sports Mini Owners' Club Malaysia" registered since 1989 and it's still alive and kicking( its not easy to run a registered mini club 16 years so long with the bad and good times and till date people are still talking about this club.).

I think like somefella said why not join SMOC and run this section on the net? If interested i think a meeting can be arranged,after you all have gathered and discuss this issue.

Give some comments if you have heard about the events organised by SMOC and any events not organised by SMOC which you all feel like organising can also be discussed.

Cheers
minicooper

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So here's the story,

On last Saturday I went to a carwash and didnt shut the door properly and i found out that my carpet is all wet, and worst the carpet padding(sound proofing) is all wet!:rolleyes:

so currently i am using my fan to dry the padding(sound insulator) as below...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience