zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Cool Vid......har..har.har..old skool.....

Jombiee
Saw the same guitar in the vid...at Cash Converter in Sunway...if not mistake it's around RM750 or RM800......same design and colour....cool guitar

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
hey, anyone here used paypal before? a

someone from the states is getting something from me, and insist on using paypal. Being internet illiterate I am, i don't know shit paypal....hehehehe

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
DH
If not mistaken Paypal is valid in Spore..not here.......But i maybe wrong........
Paypal is sort of an online secure "virtual bank" thinggy...... So u need to setup and account at their site www.paypal.com

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
i did, and it accepted my Shittybank Card but not the Direct Access one. Maybe coz the latter is a local card.

Anyway, how do i withdraw the funds if the guy transferred his money to my account?

Weird laa... told him to TT or Bank Draft.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
OMFG, come join us chatting live at the bike forum...

LoL.

cypress8

1,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2004
Visit site
A paypal user here. It is now available in Malaysia. It is secure la and Paypal will held the responsibilities if either one party (seller/buyer) FFK (fail to pay and fail to ship). It is just like a middle man.

Well as we all know, Malaysia is famous for credit card fraud (Malaysia memang boleh, knnccb!), I was rejected few times when mentioning I want to pay for the goods using credit card.

Very simple, register a new account in Paypal, then pay Paypal USD 2-3 bucks to verify the credit card. They will send a verification code to you within 4 days. You will probably need to check online for the credit card statement as it will appear as the last 4 digit of the transaction id. Type in the verification pin into your Paypal account, then you can start sending and receiving funds from people all over the world.

Hope this help.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress-san, how to collect the money once it's transferred to my account? can do funds transfer to maybank izzit?

i thought verification is only for USD1000 and above transaction? below no need right?

Last edited:

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Ah..a registered Paypal user..har..har..har.....I gonna need Cypress ar DH help after this....
Dammmm what a boring day......Sould not have come to work....dammmm

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
cypress/keropok, check ur email.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
no need reply lah.

hahahahaha..

(spam)(spam)(spam)
(.)(.)

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
cheers up AGL....they left me out already...ha ha
maybe its about you & me kot ? ha ha or they have a 'brokeback mountain' agenda ke ke ke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have u guys heard of vortex generator? i guess most of u guys will have seen it selling at accessories stores. As i know only lancer has it fitted. Will our cars benefit from it? It say to reduce drag and improve car's aerodynamic, its proven on an mitsu lancer evo but how about our cars?

Here's the photo of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience