ZTH Mega Gathering

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
infernaL said:
yakuza : organize it to be a car show or have the event at sepang so anything goes
sepang.... maybe all of us can gather at sepang?

gathering cum track day?

just a thought

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Y a k u Z a said:
But I doubt that most of the cars that's owned by the members of ZTH aren't exactly "legal" you know ,so how to make it legal then laaa? haha
if it's a legal event, participating cars which are not road legal should have no problem. If it's outside the event site, that's their own responsibility and another story altogether.

bmw_m3 said:
if really got flooded ooo the area hahahahah..
that's the part that has kept me wondering.

but first of all, ZTH has always been neutral. ZTH does not endorse any club/team that i know of so far, since i have joined. So, if this is a ZTH event, the staff of ZTH has to be responsible. Responsible for the hundreds of members participating and the possibilities of whatever may happen? I don't think it'll be easy.

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
okie this is what I have in mind..

We book Sepang on a Sunday (I think MK84 can assist in this?), cars will be gathered at the mall area... not sure whether big enough or not but this is what I have in mind.

then, only a limited amount of cars will be allowed to partake in the track event.

so, part of the agenda on that day would be watching some ZTH members tear up the track.... :shades_smile:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Lets make it a list see how many interested to join,just in case TOM wanna know.

IF U ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN MEGA ZTH GATHERING KINDLY LEAVE YOUR NICK HERE.

1.Tohsan

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
Cow said:
okie this is what I have in mind..

We book Sepang on a Sunday (I think MK84 can assist in this?), cars will be gathered at the mall area... not sure whether big enough or not but this is what I have in mind.

then, only a limited amount of cars will be allowed to partake in the track event.

so, part of the agenda on that day would be watching some ZTH members tear up the track.... :shades_smile:
good idea... same as last time BH did it b4... but bare in mind that to book up the whole SIC, we need at least 40 cars to split up the cost?? maybe BH can help u abou that.... and it's not easy to gather up 40 confirm cars to whack the track....

cheerz..

Michael85

Known Member
Sep 30, 2004
Visit site
Lets make it a list see how many interested to join,just in case TOM wanna know.

1.Tohsan
2.Michael85

pk47

1,000 RPM
Jun 8, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Michael85 said:

1.Tohsan
2.Michael85
3.pk47 (would like to wackk the track)
:shades_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i believe the attendant list shall split into 2
1 with track attack, 1 without track

put my name in track attack please.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

1.Tohsan
2.Michael85
3.pk47 (would like to wackk the track)
4. kelisa 6009( would like to whack the track:angry_smile: )

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
I think if we prepare a proposal. I mean a nice proposal with suggested place here first. That would make it easier for Tom to see if it is feasible to do it. I mean, if you rush it, it won't work out. And August isn't a good time. I mean there are so many track events Like MME and R3 Time attack and Drift. How about i start it like this.

October or November. Because there should be lesser auto events then. Some might have early bonus! 1 Day event from 9 to 12pm.
The place to go should be. Bukit Jalil. Because there are ample parking space. 1 Day event only!

Event shedule :- auto salons, mini drift shows, drag shows, ultra large TT sessions inside with podium for Tom to make speech. Highest user post prize presentation. Most popular Forummer. Games with prizes. Mini video presentations throughout the day like D1 VCD, home made track day shows, auto related Video screenings. After 6 rave party. Singers? GT queen pageant shows?

Who wanna check out how much does renting the stadium and section of the car park cost? Any permit needed to hold gatherings, Auto shows, video broadcasts?

Booths for auto related companies to showcase their stuff.

Tagline for the event : ZTH : AutoXplosive.

I think its easy now to see how to make it a standout event. But then like everyone else, i would love to see this be a big and nice event. :shades_smile:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Got the green light from Tom already :D

Ok, since August is a busy month, then we should probably push it to the month after, which gives us even more time to prepare and organise.

Of course this is no one man show, so who wants to help me organise this?
I'm not claiming to be the leader or head or anything, but just trying to get a team to make this event happen.

Edit: organizing gurus, blackie, elaine, etc sign in!

Last edited:

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
wah... all i can say is... good luck!!!

hmm... let me think of something.....
eh taikor.... throw out ur ideas laaa.... last time u almost made it wat... just that the cars were not enuff for the track..... if make it like a carnival... and tag along with very own autocross and drift event...i think this idea can do geh............

1 more person that can able to help up is the taikor of Putra Collective... he is working in a motorsport event management company.... can ask for his advice also......