ZTH Mega Gathering

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
It's been awhile since we've had one.

I propose that we have one on the end of August, Merdeka.

guys and girls, what do you think? Tom?

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hie..

this sounds good. u can personally PM Tom on this matter. I'm not sure he will read this here. Try to do it at a large area where im sure there will be many cars coming. anounce it in the car club section and get every club here in ZTH to participate.

At least people wont get bored attending the gathering.

I propose to do it annually. i say some huge car park with good shades...

cheers'

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
space_cowboy said:
hie..

this sounds good. u can personally PM Tom on this matter. I'm not sure he will read this here. Try to do it at a large area where im sure there will be many cars coming. anounce it in the car club section and get every club here in ZTH to participate.

At least people wont get bored attending the gathering.

I propose to do it annually. i say some huge car park with good shades...

cheers'
yeah, ZTH has grown tremendously recently, and I'm sure with proper planning, this gathering will be a HUGE and successful one.
We can also possibly look into getting the local car magazines to cover the event

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
PM sent to Tom ^_^

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
so ZTH.com had already organized once a mega TT? got pic to share?...wanna see how grand is it last time...

well other suggestion would be maybe ask those magazine o few accessories shop to sponsor o wat...or maybe call along car club...but this wouldnt be mean for zth anymore..well, see how it goes lah..i would be more happy to meet more fren out there, rather than everyday tok thru forum and see their nick only...hehe

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
quite scary actually.. imagine how many ppl that would turn up.. and the possibility of such havocs.. This is pretty ambitious. This is big. It has to be legal. If it can be kept under well control, then that would be golden.

space_cowboy said:
anounce it in the car club section and get every club here in ZTH to participate.
imagine the amount of cars.. I can say easily more than 200.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
bukit jalil la ..... the carpark there ...... big enough .... got freebies ah ? hehe ..... no la joking onli .....

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
edwin_lcw : if we can have like 5/10% of zth's 33,832 members to participate should be sufficient to get some sponsors attention .

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
it is not easy to make it legal for such an amount of car...onces there is a car club gathering at extream park..i guess bro fugz was there..that time is around 50 cars..and police came and kacao..

To settle the authority is the main concern,not causing traffic jam leh..and if need money,would all zth member willing to fork out abit of entrance fee?

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
white_bird said:
Fugz.. i believe not only 200 members -_-"
yeap, easily more than that ma..

escaflowne said:
that time is around 50 cars..and police came and kacao..
it was more than that man.. 2 clubs can achieve 50-100 adee. That night was more than 100 cars man. And if you were to add zth forummers on top of the number of car clubs, phew.. imagine the size of the carpark needed..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Morgan Motor Company has been steadily producing cars that are wonderful throwbacks to yesteryear with their classic lines that reminisce the beauty of autos from those times.

The fly in the ointment though was that the shape of their cars didn’t change much over the course of time. Now you might argue that that would be paradoxical because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience