ZTH Mega Gathering

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
haha...would JPJ take his as an opportunity too?!?!......kekekeke

but anyway; it's a nice idea........
I think we have to pay the authority to get permits..so who wants to chip in?!

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
yea let's make it legal and let's make it BIG!

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
yakuza : organize it to be a car show or have the event at sepang so anything goes

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
infernaL said:
yakuza : organize it to be a car show or have the event at sepang so anything goes
sepang.... maybe all of us can gather at sepang?

gathering cum track day?

just a thought

FuGZ

1,000 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Random
Visit site
Y a k u Z a said:
But I doubt that most of the cars that's owned by the members of ZTH aren't exactly "legal" you know ,so how to make it legal then laaa? haha
if it's a legal event, participating cars which are not road legal should have no problem. If it's outside the event site, that's their own responsibility and another story altogether.

bmw_m3 said:
if really got flooded ooo the area hahahahah..
that's the part that has kept me wondering.

but first of all, ZTH has always been neutral. ZTH does not endorse any club/team that i know of so far, since i have joined. So, if this is a ZTH event, the staff of ZTH has to be responsible. Responsible for the hundreds of members participating and the possibilities of whatever may happen? I don't think it'll be easy.

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
okie this is what I have in mind..

We book Sepang on a Sunday (I think MK84 can assist in this?), cars will be gathered at the mall area... not sure whether big enough or not but this is what I have in mind.

then, only a limited amount of cars will be allowed to partake in the track event.

so, part of the agenda on that day would be watching some ZTH members tear up the track.... :shades_smile:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Lets make it a list see how many interested to join,just in case TOM wanna know.

IF U ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN MEGA ZTH GATHERING KINDLY LEAVE YOUR NICK HERE.

1.Tohsan

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys.. need an opinion here. im driving a satria neo, with drive-by-wire... ecu pro said if iwant to use protech, i need to change my throttle body cuz his ecu cant support drive by wire... and he recommend using putra 1.8 or mivec throttle body... with this it will change to drive by throttle (am i using the right terms?) ???

so my quest is does putra 1.8 or mivec throttle body is plug n play for campro? or there'r other make that i can use??

thanks~ :X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience