ZTH Kepong Area's TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Thts why i :confused: abit ma...but anyhow oso need kasi support Buatan Malaysia gua~~:biggrin::biggrin:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
wah...like that also can make u confuse...u must be joking la..:thefinger:

yup...as malaysian must support Buatan Malaysia...some more ipoh mali 1 leh~~~

btw...

this HK movie really caught my attention since nowadays HK movie kinda crap for me...

Triple Tap a.k.a 鎗王之王...its the improvement frm the year 2000 Double Tap a.k.a 鎗王...hope it doesn't let me disappointing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee7EBuGgJ6I

here's the Double Tap a.k.a 鎗王...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcRxbyZhR88

oh...i love the scene where leslie a.k.a kor kor shouted "ARE YOU READY!!!" at the final showdown in cinema with Alex Fong

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Looks nice leh, when coming out?

by the way, at 2:05
I think in real life if the bullet fired at that distance from the girl's ear, sure pekak already.

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
yeehau86,
not pekak la...but ur gegendang picah terus!!!!kekekekeke...movie ma bai...pls check with ur nearest cinema...^^

ah,
u should shouted toward SF today "ARE YOU READY!!!" before u started the july thingy and the final countdown thingy...at least kasi him standby 1st ma but now propose also no use liao...since it happen jor...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
ngo jip sau ng dou lo~:rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
ish ish, BLANk become rotary fans already ah? I taught Vtec geh? :biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
apa tu??u open a new plug centre is it??:biggrin: very hard to see la tht rainbow....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
khoo
can you see the banner on the right bottom? it is unker's new papaya farm outlet :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, nice nice movie...anything that involve guns I will like...

Kazu, there are shooting clubs in Malaysia as well. You just need to find and register as member but need to pay quite a high member price. The guns they use are the same like in the movie...these guns are modified...mostly for competition use and are very accurate. The compensator at the front of the muzzle of the guns give it more muzzle stability & accuracy...loads of kits for this kind of guns....from magazine, sights to grip..etc. Most of the guns are using 9MM bullets...Guy Brands are like STi, Springfield Armory, Glock..etc..A guy thought me all this.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i saw tat too yesterday when on my way to 1u....just above 1 u old wing...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yesterday night when going home saw a Red colour Kancil turbo....47XX damn kau fast on straight road....nice exhaust setups.....make me want to get one or test one.... =.='

Guys, Honda last time came out with a Turbo car right...I saw this near my house belongs to a resident here...don't know he wants to sell or not because the car has not been driven for quite some times already...car was parked at an empty house....this car is very rare sorry for the blur pic.. it's a 2 door Kei car with a turbo engine...City Turbo

Last edited:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
TR - thanks for the info,got any website bor?wonder how much is the membership charge...looks kinda fun,hehe....wonder where they practice

blank - yea,haha,coz busy wif part time job,and today do a mistake,the upper rank fella din scold me but tell me dun do it nex time,still feel bad..sigh...like kena scold ady...sigh...damn hate those feeling when i did something wrong..and yes...1st time working...haiz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers and sifus here,

Just want to ask on this matter. I'm hoping for soem good advice and opinions especially from those who have done cross-drilled/slotted rotor in a machine/engineering shop. This happens to be the trend as it is cheap and looks cool.

1. Does it have any benefit in daily drive/track?
2. Does it have any bad effects such as reliability issues?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience