ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Father Bunta:
I saw one car today very fast :vroam: passed me today at 7smtg around Kepong area heading towards Kepong Flyover then he start tiong a kancil adi on the right lane.

I was with this car at traffic light waiting to turn right. So, once green, I went ahead 1st but slow down waiting for that car to come so that I can take his car photo but his car was too fast that I couldn't snap the photo...

It looks like a standard stock body maroon wira but with Black Rims...do u happen to know the owner? got one Profess Car Sticker at passenger door there...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF:Pls always standby with ur camera phone next time...:mad::biggrin::mad:

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

wow...1st time working ar???damn lucky la u nih~~~

btw

HURRAY for the DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAYEEEHHHH......BASAI BALIK KAMPONG:adore::top::top:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
well 1st time work as part time,but den work at event as freelancer b4...haha
well usually work as driver for my dad,den sure wont do any mistake de mah..juz drive only...

yea...FIFA getting interesting,wonder who will win the world cup..suspense

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF:Pls always standby with ur camera phone next time...:mad::biggrin::mad:
I standby adi, I was the passenger in the car that time....I was waiting for like 10 secs for that car to pass by, but suddenly just :vroam: very fast passed me....I can't even take photos at all :banghead:

Kent_Goh

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2008
www.xd-auto.com
You should get an DLSR and 10 shoot in a Sec. Sure you get it.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Father Bunta:
I saw one car today very fast :vroam: passed me today at 7smtg around Kepong area heading towards Kepong Flyover then he start tiong a kancil adi on the right lane.

I was with this car at traffic light waiting to turn right. So, once green, I went ahead 1st but slow down waiting for that car to come so that I can take his car photo but his car was too fast that I couldn't snap the photo...

It looks like a standard stock body maroon wira but with Black Rims...do u happen to know the owner? got one Profess Car Sticker at passenger door there...
honk me maa next time :adore:

i wer got tiong kancil wor :hmmmm:

the kamben kp61 in gra rd03 maeps

thanks to michael tan for the photo n effects :

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fred, very the power....when he put on his helmet...the sky also become black and thunder roaring....pling plang.......pling plang......scary..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
TR:
Lolz! You didn't see him :vroam: pass by me yet that day...lolz! Quite silent geh...got only soft sound of Vroam!

Kent_20:
Not that rich la bro...very expensive leh those type of camera...btw bro, u work till what time and till what day geh? Wanna pay u a visit to see those visors...

If my car going to re-spray, is it okay for me to fix the visor 1st then re-spray?

fstrader:
Cannot la...honk u also u won't know who m I ma hehe! Later u thought I cari pasal to offend u lolz! :rofl:

I wasn't driving la that's why didn't wave to u lolz!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, repray already then only fix the visor..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
yeehau86:

THIS AIN'T FUNNY!

Those who come in here and read who don't even know me or know what exactly is going on, would think that this SF guy is an arse or something with that kind of insulting post. I'm damn aware that is JULY and I'm not bloody blind.

I can take other things as a joke, but this is beyond the line! Tarnishing my image in public? How on earth am I gonna meet anyone in ZTH in future? I have been patient all this while but don't ever cross the line. I have stated my reasons clearly months ago on why and whatever it is. Why on earth do I share these things with everyone here? Cuz I take everyone here as my friends and I hope to get some support here but I don't feel that somehow.

You think this is some kind of a game? I'm just merely trying to be friends with just a GIRL!
You think I'm some sort of a clown to u? Making fun of me all this time? Making others Laugh their ass off by making fun me benefits u a lot eh???

I'm being too sensitive? Think again, what if it was you that is in my shoes? Reading those post that actually embarrassed you in public? What will the public think?

For once and the last time...

THIS IS MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE!

You wanna give support and advise, you're welcome, otherwise just get off my face!
actually ar, i dun understand why you so stressed lor... you post in public wanna ask model out, of course people will keep asking ma... if dowan others to keep asking you 'when', then next time dun post this kind of 'personal life plans' in public lor... chinese got saying "if wanna eat salted fish, dun complain thirsty later"

everyone has their personal life and what they plan to do but they don't go boasting about it in public forums. 2 things will happen, either you get support or you get ridiculed. if you can only accept positive comments and start screaming at negative comments, its better to not post anything la. later people start saying you are sensitive, then you get more angry and start screaming louder. and the way you reacted with this post, er... actually you are doing more damage to yourself because people will think 'siapa yang makan cili, mesti terasa pedas' ma...

you don't owe anybody any explanations about what you do in your personal life, others also dont owe you anything to only speak nice things to you all the time... the world doesn't work this way... think about it la... why people treat you a certain way? its because you've been acting this way until people have an impression that you are like this. you can't really blame others if you're the one who put that image into other people's minds. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

khoo198;4349789[COLOR=Silver said:
[/COLOR]]YEAYEEEHHHH......BASAI BALIK KAMPONG:adore::top::top:
brazil and argentina take same plane balik kampung lo...

its 3 european countries and 1 south american country in semi finals now... i think this WC is european country take lor... most likely will be germany... very hardworking and run damn fast like got porsche engine inside them :biggrin:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Fred, very the power....when he put on his helmet...the sky also become black and thunder roaring....pling plang.......pling plang......scary..
TR, i come seremban whack u then u know :biggrin:

TR:
Lolz! You didn't see him :vroam: pass by me yet that day...lolz! Quite silent geh...got only soft sound of Vroam!

Kent_20:
Not that rich la bro...very expensive leh those type of camera...btw bro, u work till what time and till what day geh? Wanna pay u a visit to see those visors...

If my car going to re-spray, is it okay for me to fix the visor 1st then re-spray?

fstrader:
Cannot la...honk u also u won't know who m I ma hehe! Later u thought I cari pasal to offend u lolz! :rofl:
I wasn't driving la that's why didn't wave to u lolz!
i think i remember a little, that kancil was blocking my way... wanna drive slow must keep to left lane laa....

these slow cars macam deliberately wan to kena tiong 1...everytime eveynight also liddat, drive 20kmh on the main road... drive so 9 slow might as well dont drive laa NIAMA :mad:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR, i come seremban whack u then u know :biggrin:
Wah~~coming to whack me oh...sie loh.......I think I can't pass tonight already......goodbye my friends...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
mizu
another word in chinese we called this "take a knife and scratch own face" too. :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi Guys.

Have anyone using Powerzone LSD?

What is the spec? It's clutch type LSD?

What is the price?

Any feedback and opinion is WELCOME!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience