ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
if im not mistaken the last tt we met is the time blank borrow hypertune from u for his "precious time" in toilet...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if im not mistaken the last tt we met is the time blank borrow hypertune from u for his "precious time" in toilet...
Is it? Ya wor...damn that was like so long ago. Couldn't go out TT also because of house break-ins and etc last month. How was TT last night? Yesterday night 0-100 site got problem right?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
no shoot him la... juz letting himknow that nothing is impossible.. never see a myvi supercharge doesn't mean dun have.. too bad the owner is my fren sumore.. lolx...
judge the car until like worth 1cent.. nabeh sumore said wanna try with altis??

lolx... laugh my kok off later.. 1.8 lose to 1.0

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
DD05: Totally don't give me face in that thread lo...:stoned:

I didn't insult your friend's car lo...reason I wanna try is cuz at least I can get to know how much power and how is the performance of a supercharged myvi only lo...I hope u dun misunderstand lo...haih...

Early morning tiba-tiba kena shoot...

Yet judgement was made by others not me. Like if only that myvi can tapao me and etcs. I didn't say one bad thing about that myvi. I only ask some questions to find out. You read again and see...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
DD05: Totally don't give me face in that thread lo...:stoned:

I didn't insult your friend's car lo...reason I wanna try is cuz at least I can get to know how much power and how is the performance of a supercharged myvi only lo...I hope u dun misunderstand lo...haih...

Early morning tiba-tiba kena shoot...

Yet judgement was made by others not me. Like if only that myvi can tapao me and etcs. I didn't say one bad thing about that myvi. I only ask some questions to find out. You read again and see...
No give u face? lolx... bro SF.. if i dun give u face ar... the thread already windy la... then damon bro will call me and fcuk me upside down edi...

Ur posting is not insulting directly, but... indirectly insulting ler... ppl may say aiya 1.0 myvi supercharge can go how fast??? of cuz wont reach the moon la.. but atleast can sapu many cars as the light weight of the car la.. but pls stand at ppl's shoe that how much time and money he spent to get it done?? And the best part is.. Do you knew the supercharged is DIY ar?? u dunno thats why dun simply hentam only.. i know him when he's doing the project.. running around to get parts and install and test run... come on man.. give some respect la...

if u really wanna test with him, i can tell him and u may test as u wan.. and for your info.. he's not staying in kepong.. juz visiting only.. he's from melawati...

Ipoh number plate ppl kenot stay in KL ar?? come on la bro..

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
u all arguing for nothing.......dis tapao tht and dapao dis and tht..:stupid:
i only giving respectable to Diablo GT...Enzo...or Murcielago:thefinger:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
u all arguing for nothing.......dis tapao tht and dapao dis and tht..:stupid:
i only giving respectable to Diablo GT...Enzo...or Murcielago:thefinger:
Bcuz u're rich bastard then play big toys only ma.. we all small peanutz playing gugu only:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nvm...Thanks. The main problem is just cuz I posted his car at Pimp My Ride Thread. If I don't respect him, I would be stepping on him like some did and wouldn't bother asking around whether it is true that this myvi is supercharged. I was amazed of course. That's the reason why I'm asking around. I just said he might be from Ipoh as that's the 1st time I see the car in Kepong. He could be visiting all the way from Ipoh or staying in KL who knows? Everyone make assumptions in life.

There are so many things that seems to be indirectly insulting but I do not see what I said was insulting. What others wanna say, I can't control. Most important thing is I did not say that myself. Don't need to test with him since you have adi stated what's the car performance..thanks.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro... u totaly dislike the scoop... wth.... thats is not for u to like as i said... its for the cooling..

aiya... topic closed la.. dun disgrace my fren's ride... give some token pls.. u're not into car modification u dunno the sweat and time and energy to build up a car...

9am-6pm working in office 8pm -2/3am doing on that car...

not saying no money to mod then DIY... but DIy juz to try out... risk an engine to do DIY do u think many gugu bastard that commenting on his ride willing to take the risk? no right?

the best part is during the project the car is new too.. still got new smell in the cabin..

So say no more SF... i'm respectin u as a fren.. pls dun make me fire up at u... i dun care either i kena ban or blacklist.. as i still can register as many nick as i wan..

maybe knnccb05 as nickname? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Jin bor lat la watching u guys argue like this

one is kaki tapao
one is kaki panas
one is kaki OT king

all together is tapao kopi OT panas

:rolleyes:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
false...shd b Bannedd05

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Jin bor lat la watching u guys argue like this

one is kaki tapao
one is kaki panas
one is kaki OT king

all together is tapao kopi OT panas

:rolleyes:
tapao kopi O Tarik panas

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subject : KE70 DX stuffs. Yes, I have a new set of these stuff. But where is the fun part of having an oldschool machine if I didn't try to restore it?

Dirty lenses ready to be polished.

The first step is cleaning up the lenses to remove dust...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience