ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF,
Actually I really taught that your dad will sell off his car, last time you told us before ma.

by the way, if you get another Altis, means you are officially 1ZZ + 1ZZ = 2ZZ :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
oh i see... well, if you need a 4 door car you can test drive both persona and saga. see which car you feel more comfortable driving. don't worry about people who will be in your car because you're not buying the car for them. if you want a 2 door car, then test drive the NEO lo...

when you test drive, please TEST the car and not just drive it around slowly.

1. test the ABS (if available),
2. acceleration for overtaking (maintain 80kmh and then full throttle to overtake 1 car) to see if you're ok with the torque
3. high speed cruising (hold 140kmh for about 5 minutes) to test NVH
4. cornering, u-turn, 3-point turn to test blind spots (A, B & C pillar view block)

about the budget, do as TR says, have an additional rm 400 for petrol, toll and parking. new car servicing should cost you an average of rm 120 per service for the first 1,000km and 5,000km service. if your job requires you to travel a lot(sales job), ASK your boss to give you petrol/car allowance of RM 500 minimum because anything lower than RM 500, you will be in trouble.

happy shopping :biggrin::driver:
Thank You! :adore: Thank You! :adore: Thank You! :adore:

Thanks a lot for your advise and sharing on your experience BRO!

Will really do the TEST drive like you mentioned above bro. Dunno the salesman will pengsan or not when I test drive like that :rofl:

How to test the ABS btw? Just jam the brakes hard to see if it will skid? and able to turn away during hard braking?

SF,
Actually I really taught that your dad will sell off his car, last time you told us before ma.

by the way, if you get another Altis, means you are officially 1ZZ + 1ZZ = 2ZZ :rofl:
Really almost sell, just cuz my sis is driving to college thats why didn't buy new car. New car later anything happen lagi sakit hati. So, wait till she starts working and get her own car baru sell gua or might be my dad's retirement car.

Still can't beat your 2zz-GTE ma...mine no matter how I merge it, still 2ZZ-FE nia. :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Blank, I need the sensor, got sell seperately? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BLANk:
Can't afford la...have to use all my savings on that Half-cut lolz!

yeehau86:
good buy la. Yet is 6spd M/T. Not easy to find 2ZZ-GE with 6spd M/T. I no money so don't ask me to buy lolz!

If I have the cash, I sendiri adi mau. What sensor u looking for?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
9800 only....not bad...I can buy it but I don't have Altis....Hahahaha

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Will really do the TEST drive like you mentioned above bro. Dunno the salesman will pengsan or not when I test drive like that :rofl:

How to test the ABS btw? Just jam the brakes hard to see if it will skid? and able to turn away during hard braking?
they won't pengsan la... this is how you're supposed to test the car anyway. if he make noise, go to another dealer lor...

yes, jam the brakes hard but make sure there are no cars/bikes/bus/lori behind you la...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
9800 only....not bad...I can buy it but I don't have Altis....Hahahaha
Buy yeehau86 Altis la. He plan to sell also ma...lolz! If anyone transplant that into an Altis, I think it will be one of the fastest Altis in Malaysia liao. 6spd with 2ZZ-GE 190HP. Is really good enough for a sedan car like Altis adi. Shud be fun to drive a 6spd Altis.

they won't pengsan la... this is how you're supposed to test the car anyway. if he make noise, go to another dealer lor...

yes, jam the brakes hard but make sure there are no cars/bikes/bus/lori behind you la...
Haha! Sure Thing!

Thanks bro Mizu. I guess I owe you a drink or two. :wink: TR too lolz! Well, almost everyone :hmmmm:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, if like that you owe a lot of people from both kepong and Sban....

Don't worry if the SA don't like the way you test car kick him out of the car...Hahahah~~last time my friends they test drive the Pug 407 and 308....they just test kau kau....take corner until the ESP (traction control) light also on at the dash.....

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
make sure ur SA is nt too old..later heart attack..wakaka
so nw i guess ur list of cars getting longer ady?wakaka
juz dun forget abt the roadtax and insurance...
happened to my dad last time when he bought brand new KE70,calculate all ngamngam..forget abt roadtax and insurance...haha

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Buy yeehau86 Altis la. He plan to sell also ma...lolz! If anyone transplant that into an Altis, I think it will be one of the fastest Altis in Malaysia liao. 6spd with 2ZZ-GE 190HP. Is really good enough for a sedan car like Altis adi. Shud be fun to drive a 6spd Altis.

Haha! Sure Thing!

Thanks bro Mizu. I guess I owe you a drink or two. :wink: TR too lolz! Well, almost everyone :hmmmm:
bro,
u looking for proton cars is it? call me la, i am sure the SA wont pengsan....intro u a well trained SA..hahahaahaaaa

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

unker fred,
this one also not bad ma.....can nego somemore...hahahhaa:)
BMW 520i E34 manual - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

dear SF,
since u have so many choices in mind, end of the day u still need to try for yourself and see which one suits
- your budget
- your driving style
- your requirement

maintenance wise its not expensive if u go for proton or perodua for a fairly new model or honda & toyota for a little older but still good condition unit.

i have some cars that might suit u.....(just helping a friend - not really pushing my sales ya)

- honda civic (EG) 1.6mt yr 93
- gen2 MME R3 limited edition 1.6mt year 2007
- kenari 1.0 manual year 2003
- gen2 1.6 manual year 2005 std edition
- kelisa manual 1.0 special edition with bodykit year 2005
***no obligation...feel free to contact me******
happy searching....cheerz

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
some pic of Perodua ALZA accident last month...

alza turn into myvi special edition.... free mod

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need feedback from those who lowered their car's spring before. I want to know usually how much ppl lower? 1 inch? 2 inches?
I'm driving a NeoCps, the original ground clearance is very high but it looks uncool. Saw many Neo's that lowered their height, looks much better. But I don't want to lower it too much that I have to go over bumbs very very slowly..... Just wanna to make it look nicer. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Those that lowered you car's height before please feel free to give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience