ZTH Kepong Area's TT

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, for me I would go for Neo CPS M/T. Maybe you can ask EvoZ to help you to get better price...

This morning when I came to work. I saw again the pretty Malay girl at the Senawang toll exit I've saw her a few times...it's been a while since I saw her. She doesn't fail to caught my eye every time...she's FINE.....with her pin up long hair. Her smile is sweet, her skin is fair....her name is Siti...won't exposed her full name here for privacy purpose. Wonder she's single or taken....

If any of you ever exit or enter at Senawang toll. Do look out for this girl at 1 of the toll booth...depends on luck also whether can see her or not as there's a few booth...:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF, for me I would go for Neo CPS M/T. Maybe you can ask EvoZ to help you to get better price...

This morning when I came to work. I saw again the pretty Malay girl at the Senawang toll exit I've saw her a few times...it's been a while since I saw her. She doesn't fail to caught my eye every time...she's FINE.....with her pin up long hair. Her smile is sweet, her skin is fair....her name is Siti...won't exposed her full name here for privacy purpose. Wonder she's single or taken....

If any of you ever exit or enter at Senawang toll. Do look out for this girl at 1 of the toll booth...depends on luck also whether can see her or not as there's a few booth...:biggrin:
senawang toll many pretty malay chicks 1 la.....especially night shift:listen:and rasah toward senawang toll aswell....:listen:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Khoo, ya I know but among the other chicks...Siti is the finest....she's cute and FINE~~~~

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
never see their name tag lo.....later they thought im very interested on their boobs oni:bebored::cool:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SR20DE is slow ka? :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
mizu..I think SF is referring this person's friend opinion. I think his MyVi also can win your E :rofl:
after you read the comments below you dunno want to :banghead: or :adore:

i Agree with u guys...Nowadays its kind of cheap to buy Malaysian cars, so many young, fresh graduates who afford to buy Myvi will buy them and starts to show off their new rides...it kinda pisses me off sometimes that a Myvi zigzag-ing, cucuk angin and stuffs...sometimes they even show off to evos, skyline, celica, fairlady +++...

and one of my friends is 1 of them Myvi drivers...he wears glasses and had this nerdy look...never thought his personality would change behind the wheel...last time he just bought the Myvi for over a month and 1 day he ask me to accompany him to the airport, so i just follow him, then he starts speeding to 130~140 km/h on the way to the airport to pick up his girlfriend, zigzag-ing and cucuk2 bigger cc cars, then on the way back to my college he also speeding 140km/h, and he only got his license on the previous month...damn sohai...

On the way back, we even come by a N/A Silvia 15 then he cucuk the fella, the s15 give way, then my friend said to me 'u know or not, that silvia is N/A, thats y slow, nissan cars only the turbo is powerful not the engine'..WTF?? I feel like i want to slap his face and say F**k U! From that day onwards i never ride shotgun with him again until today...he somehow still drives the way he did before and sometimes tarik tarik in front of the shop lots in the college and sometimes in front of his friends and local girls...what a DUMBA*S!

i told him that the S15 driver only let him pass so that he wouldnt be kissing his bumper...not to say he have to see the power of SR20, even the old 4AFE@GE can beat the crap out his myvi but even if i said that to him, he'd be yapping his mouth saying his myvi is good that it can overtake a S15...he's a kind of stereo type Malaysian who wouldnt understand the difference in power...

Also another friend of mine driving a Saga LMST...he also said that "the R32~R34 engine's power is about 70% from the turbo only...thats y he can cucuk2 an R33 on the highway"...so, wat to do, i just nod my head instead of reasoning with him...

So the guys in the Saga LMST and the myvi always said the same thing to me when im trying to admire other cars...bunch of nutheads...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SR20DE is slow ka? :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
he won't buy nissan wan la... since he said S15 is slower than myvi... :biggrin:
Lolz! That phrase was not said by me la :rofl:

Like I said, I heard someone saying that S15 not fast geh only turbo S15 is fast :rofl:

What thread was it I can't really remember. I think at Idiot Drivers Thread talking about myvi drivers geh. One of the ZTH member's friend just bought a myvi then went and cucuk S15 and his friend(myvi guy) told him NA S15 engine very slow geh cuz only S15 engine with turbo only fast :banghead:

Toyota cars normally give less problem one ma, so less repair needed.

Make sure you don't cucuk kazumi, otherwise he will chase you all the way :driver:

How about Nissan Livina? Your dad not getting one? :rofl:
Livina not suitable for young hearts :wink:

Kaldinamy won't chase me geh...he only chase all Caldina's sampai he can smoke them then satisfy liao lolz!

Yes, i was thinking about Satria Neo CPS too but not sure I still remember how to drive manual bo lolz! I remember how it works but not sure when comes to the real thing know how to handle the manual gear bo. After passed the driving test, straight away drive A/T liao :banghead:

Depends la, will go to showrooms and test drive a bit then if the price and installments is right and Satria Neo is my choice then will ask EvoZ for help la if he is okay.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
most of 90-an youngster nowaday dun knw wht is MT now......really:smokin:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
khoo, when want to give me drive your car for a spin? :biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
lack of torque....how to spin??.....:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, you don't know how to drive MT? Are you serious? :adore::adore: dude, you better get an MT to drive...start learning now....if not how are you going to drive Supras, Evos, WRX, MR2, If you can't drive a operate a normal MT clutch then I think you would be able to depress those twin plate or triple plate racing clutch....

YH, you also don't know MT?? =.='

Sf, about the toll booth girl name..well that's through detail observation....she's cute...she recognize me and the cars I drive...

Khoo, i Don't like to use Smart Tag. TnG still ok...Smart Tag also got problem one...see those using...either can't sense the Smart Tag or have to reserve...

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF, you don't know how to drive MT? Are you serious? :adore::adore: dude, you better get an MT to drive...start learning now....
good cond. redbunny up for sale.:idea:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
TR, I know MT de. Last time I used to drive a MT iswara for 1 year before I changed to Wira. Then in the mean time got also drive before Nissan Sunny and MT Mini Cooper (Mr.Bean type) for attending Vintage Car Club function. Once I get use to the clutch level, then will not be a problem. At first, sure will 'sei foh' few times, then after get to know the car, then will be normal. It's either the Smart Tag run out of battery, pointing at the wrong direction or the window tint too thick, so sometimes ppl experience problems there.

khoo, your lack of torque then my car is even lack of torque ma :biggrin:
your red bunny new price is _______k? :idea:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
most of 90-an youngster nowaday dun knw wht is MT now......really:smokin:
I'm from 80-an leh...:biggrin:

SF, you don't know how to drive MT? Are you serious? :adore::adore: dude, you better get an MT to drive...start learning now....if not how are you going to drive Supras, Evos, WRX, MR2, If you can't drive a operate a normal MT clutch then I think you would be able to depress those twin plate or triple plate racing clutch....

YH, you also don't know MT?? =.='

Sf, about the toll booth girl name..well that's through detail observation....she's cute...she recognize me and the cars I drive...

Khoo, i Don't like to use Smart Tag. TnG still ok...Smart Tag also got problem one...see those using...either can't sense the Smart Tag or have to reserve...
Ya wor, seriously not to say I dunno how to drive MT la but long time or I could say 5 years never touch a MT car ever since after getting my driving license.

But, if i wanna use it for going to work, MT im afraid by the time I reach home, kaki adi patah. Actually thought of getting A/T :rofl:

But what u said is true, if i dun learn on a normal sedan car, I won't be able to drive manual sports car. Frankly, I even intend to get an A/T supra in future lolz! Also powerful enough ma and still can drift :biggrin:

Will consider M/T. Need to past my dad's level of restriction 1st. Surely, if i buy car, my dad sure ask me let my sis drive to college then I drive his car cuz more expensive car ma and sis not experience enough.

See how la..hope to get a M/T. GF also don't like me to buy Satria and M/T cars. Want me get a smaller car like Saga, I told her Satria is like shorter than Saga leh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Wonder if this was ever brought up. Anyways, I'll just ask.

Sometime when u enter other ppl's car, you'll notice a different stench/smell in every car. Like socks smell, coke smell, shoe smell, char kuey teow smell etc.

Is there anyway to eliminate the odor/stench/smell without having to pay a lot of money? I put charcoal in my car, but doesn't really seem to work well. Does putting those humidifier eliminates the problem?

Appreciate your advise
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience