khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
khoo198:
why all don't have pichas 1...really sial:rofl:....hehe

eh,i tot u bought frm tom jor....

still wait for what...its time for ur angpao $ to be spend...:biggrin:
aiyo BLANk...u get me wrong la....my 1 already is 245 twinpot....now looking for supra 4pots...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, ermm..if you want aftermarket fitted sunroof you ought to be careful with the fittings. If not nicely fitted you will get leaking from the sunroof. For me, I won't go cut a hole in the roof and put sunroof. It looks cool to have a sunroof but I won't do it...Just my opinion...

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
go for twin sunroof or moonroof:smokin::stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! 6MT arr...so geng meh...only thought of getting celica gearbox with it's tiptronic transmission. Can play both Auto and Manual ma :biggrin:

Still can't win yeehau86's 2ZZ-GTE. :biggrin: :evil:

Actually got 1 more option to bring out the potential of 1ZZ-FE. TRD Supercharger Kit. Specially created for the 1ZZ-FE engine. In US they have another model of Altis. Which is a TRD Supercharged 1ZZ-FE Altis. I did not ask Wing Hin for it yet cuz no budget yet..I guess they are the only possible company that can get that kit since they are selling toyota genuine parts...

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

TitanRev: That's my main concern as well. I'm afraid if unlucky find a not so professional workshop to do, didn't do properly later rain susah. Yes, indeed it looks cool. Once cut open a hole, there is no turning back adi...:banghead:

Really big risk if want to have such appearances...anyway, I just want some of u guys' opinions la.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Kazukimy: I have to admit is a nice car...my dream car. Really nice design. But I thought you are nissan kaki? Not skyline R34 meh? :biggrin:
lolz...who said im nissan kaki?wakaka..i buy the cefiro coz budget juz around 25k,either camry and cefiro...of coz choose cefiro coz rwd mah..wakaka,and 6potters lolz...nah...supra especially targa is my fav of all time..wakaka...my dad is toyota kaki and he is a toyota sales advisor...wakaka...poison run deeps but only for supra mk4,muehehe

skyline is a great car,cant deny,but still prefer Supra,lolz...and yea...likd conti as well..porsche...muehehe

well 1 rear windscreen for R35...how much ah?coz heard got 1 owner drive back hometown(abt 45mins from my hometown) kena smashed inside his house by bricks...nt even 1 day in hometown..kena ady..and the nex day kena towed bck to KL to change..hehe

aiya...yeehau...juz sell ur car to SF lar..he admire ur car so much,u get another car from the proceeds...muehehe...:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
aiya...yeehau...juz sell ur car to SF lar..he admire ur car so much,u get another car from the proceeds...muehehe...:biggrin:
wakakaka...muehihaha...lolzzzzzzzzlolzzzzzzzzzlolzzzzzzzz

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lolz...who said im nissan kaki?wakaka..i buy the cefiro coz budget juz around 25k,either camry and cefiro...of coz choose cefiro coz rwd mah..wakaka,and 6potters lolz...nah...supra especially targa is my fav of all time..wakaka...my dad is toyota kaki and he is a toyota sales advisor...wakaka...poison run deeps but only for supra mk4,muehehe

skyline is a great car,cant deny,but still prefer Supra,lolz...and yea...likd conti as well..porsche...muehehe

well 1 rear windscreen for R35...how much ah?coz heard got 1 owner drive back hometown(abt 45mins from my hometown) kena smashed inside his house by bricks...nt even 1 day in hometown..kena ady..and the nex day kena towed bck to KL to change..hehe

Ya wor...Targa Top Supra looks damn good...last time I dunno about this Targa Supra geh...now recently so many ppl selling so did some research on it...Looks good man...
Skyline is a good car but price difference really a lot if compare to Supra which is cheaper. Actually I don't understand why Supra can be cheaper than Skyline? Supra is a very potential car as well but how come the price of a Skyline R34 can shoot up to 200K? But R33 is cheaper than Supra la...Maybe years of the car gua...

Sales advisor...hmm..dealing with customer on sales or not? If yes then I guess next time can buy from your dad might get better price? :biggrin:

For me conti I like LF-A adi lolz! Last time always like SLR Mclaren..Wah so cham meh...R35 kena smashed? Intentional or just unlucky? kena by bricks seems to be intentional wor..must be due to jealousy adi this type of thing...

yeehau86's Altis arr? I don't have the guts to drive that monster lar...I rather just mod slightly lower than him will do lar..hehe! :thefinger:

Khoo198: What is moonroof and twinroof? Maybe make the Altis into Targa Altis lar :rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yeehau86's Altis arr? I don't have the guts to drive that monster lar...I rather just mod slightly lower than him will do lar..hehe! :thefinger:
nabeh....juz now said u can dabao keiichi rx8....now u said u no balls drive 2zz:banghead::banghead::banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ya wor...Targa Top Supra looks damn good...last time I dunno about this Targa Supra geh...now recently so many ppl selling so did some research on it...Looks good man...
Skyline is a good car but price difference really a lot if compare to Supra which is cheaper. Actually I don't understand why Supra can be cheaper than Skyline? Supra is a very potential car as well but how come the price of a Skyline R34 can shoot up to 200K? But R33 is cheaper than Supra la...Maybe years of the car gua...

Sales advisor...hmm..dealing with customer on sales or not? If yes then I guess next time can buy from your dad might get better price? :biggrin:

For me conti I like LF-A adi lolz! Last time always like SLR Mclaren..Wah so cham meh...R35 kena smashed? Intentional or just unlucky? kena by bricks seems to be intentional wor..must be due to jealousy adi this type of thing...

Khoo198: What is moonroof and twinroof? Maybe make the Altis into Targa Altis lar :rofl:
Brother.....LF-A is not conti lah.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
nabeh....juz now said u can dabao keiichi rx8....now u said u no balls drive 2zz:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Lolz! yeehau86's is not 2ZZ-GE but 2ZZ-GTE sure dare not lar...:thefinger:

Brother.....LF-A is not conti lah.....
I know bro :rofl: I just say for fun nia :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Moonroof is sunroof that doesn't open, just a glass panel.

Mine have both sunroof and moonroof.

But I won't fit aftermarket either, adds weight and likely to leak.
I guess you must have a Smart For Two Car bro? :proud:

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
lolz...L-FA...haha...take Lambo lar...got muscle...muehehe

targa always nice,well wan to buy sure can,juz giv me a call,but how much discount i dunno lar...ask my dad..wakaka

supra cheaper got many reason...1 of it is more nissan kaki out there like skyline..while supra owner nt tat much...den supra 2jz is 3.0 while R34 GTR juz 2.6,wif lil mod can be around 600hp chopchop,more spare parts for skyline,compare to Supra,although can say the 2jz is almost bullet proof,still more nissan kaki out there,if nt mistaken Supra is much bulkier and heavier than skyline too(need to ask supra taiko to verify)...nvm lar..cheaper means we can get it easier mah...wakakaka

the rear windscreen is intentional de..wat to do..nvm,the owner damn rich de...he can afford it..wakaka...:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
targa always leak.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam & Hi to all ZTH forumers,
My office mate car was stolen last nite 25/3/2012.
Stolen at seri kinabalu, wangsa maju, seksyen 10. Last seen at 11pm last nite.
Plate reg. number JFT 1551 White, Evo6 Engine, Evo6 Bodykit.
If u seen this car please call police or my fren directly Amir at 019-233 4441
Tqvm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience