ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra_Fanatics:
i think u also bored with powah alrdy...tarak kick liao...so better let's our friend to try it 1st...if not later buta2 waste the money...

hehe,im their fans since 2001 when im still around 10 years old...:proud:

A Mei's concert....not kot...next round will be Sammi Cheng!!!
Lolz! I installed the HKS Grounding kit adi...not much of a kick but can feel that my throttle slightly softer and amazingly, my fused low beam bulb suddenly lighted up again after installing :rofl:

Got a shock when I ask the mech to change the bulb, he switch it on and it is in working condition lolz! Just feel engine slightly smoother lo...but after awhile i guess no kick again adi der la...lolz!
I'm using ori Air Filter now...urs I keep adi...wanna give u back during TT. Then can let yeehau86 try lo...

Lolz! A Mei's i wanna go but no money...:rofl: Last year went for her concert was great...lasted 3 1/2hours man...damn kaw worth to watch...her encore lasted for so long lolz! A Mei shud watch really worth watching...

Sammi cheng u really going ka? I'm going as well leh...shud have car pool with u lolz! :biggrin:

SF, not 60 inch lah..I wish...only 42 inch plasma....with 5.1 SS system...its nice to play games and watch my Blu Ray...thinking want to change my astro to astro Beyond...
Oh...lolz! Look big from your video...but also can see quite big adi...but the bigger the screen the more shiok when play games and watching movies...you also kinda like modern gadgets wor...BlueRay player pun ada and PS3 pula..lolz! You adi have your own house right bro? I'm guessing that's ur house?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra_Fanatics:
yup...no doubt that A-Mei really worth to watch too..i watched before...few years ago...but next time la...
Ya, hopefully she will come again next year...only went for her concert last year...sing until she cried cuz she was touched with the responds from her fans and to be able to see all the seats filled up...

So, see if i can see u in genting during sammi cheng concert :rolleyes:

Wow...Supra Targa for sale...seldom see a Supra Targa Model.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/327009-toyota-supra-targa-twin-turbo-3-0-at-93-a.html

This Vtec Killer really worth buying...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/326853-nissan-sr16-vvl-neo-175hp-blue-top.html

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Fellali bodykit :stoned:

powernye tak kurang hebatnya :top:

enjin dah tukar kepada mitsubishi 3.0auto xde turbo :confused: (means now tak ada turbo? --> Mitsubishi 3.0 tak de turbo) :rofl:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF,take this...it's 1 of your dream car,summore it has been "molify" to dun-know-what-it-is...very unique & 1 of the kind

Mitsubishi gto 3.0 auto - Cars for sale Johore - Mudah.my
:stoned: What a waste man...a nice stock body like GTO go and convert such Ferrari look? (better not mention worse...later owner kill me lolz) At 1st when I didn't see the name of the Ad, I thought huh!? is this NSX? Then see properly, no wor...I think is GTO then I remember got Ad Title geh...yes it is GTO but this really make me :banghead:

I rather get an N/A Stock Supra...this GTO is also below market price by 20K. Usually most selling at 70K+ The look of the GTO adi pull down the price :rofl:

Fellali bodykit :stoned:

powernye tak kurang hebatnya :top:

enjin dah tukar kepada mitsubishi 3.0auto xde turbo :confused: (means now tak ada turbo? --> Mitsubishi 3.0 tak de turbo)
Power tak kurang hebat :rofl: maybe after convert to Auto gua :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Honda NSX now got one selling at over RM 300k, just read the latest Motor Trader selling, so far different in price. you buy this la, then khoo also convert to fallali bollykit, we have 2 fallali then :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Honda NSX now got one selling at over RM 300k, just read the latest Motor Trader selling, so far different in price. you buy this la, then khoo also convert to fallali bollykit, we have 2 fallali then :rofl:
Lolz! I think if Khoo convert, it looks better than this GTO cuz F355 ma right? This ferrari got no model code at all lolz! it would be then known as Ferarri GTO :rofl:

Rather convert Altis into Scion TC lolz!

Got 1 Altis around metro Prima...next time snap let you guys see...damn funny...Black colour geh...I guess he is unsure of his directions. Behind Logo is Lexus's Logo then front is Scion's Logo :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What does GT-RON-SX means? lolz!

I think the name should be Misturrari GT-512 cuz that owner I think try to convert into something like this look :thefinger:

BLANk: I went last year...A Mei came last year in year 2009 ma :wink: :top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a quite aged BMW E60 5 series with us today. Being a car of at least 5 years old. It had never been detailed, never been waxed and always driven as it is. Due to some special arrangements, the owner sent the car over to us for 2 days. Read on and find out what we did.

Upon arrival, we had to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience