ZTH Kepong Area's TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Supra_Fanatics:
aiseh man...u come before ma...so u are one of the regular kepong TT kaki too...
yup...take photo again...im not those bias person...all i take!!!
btw,hope our kepong TT taikor can bring his little white monster come out...:biggrin:
No wor...this time you didn't take picture wor so how? hehe! Came back from TT at 12am..nice to see a few hot cars like mizunori and Khoo's Red Devil...

SF, you seems like very despo want the girls....Hahahahah~~~see only enough meh? make your blood boil more only...cannot touch woh.....very san fu wan...Hahahaha
Yala, very desperate lar...can't resist hot girls lar...cannot touch nvm lar. Most important thing got good imagination haha!:biggrin:

everyday oso rain... car damn kao dirty... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

u all taikor ma... i dun dare to join... i stay home be good boy and watch tv only... :rofl:
Come and join lar mizunori..nvm der ma...anyway nice meeting you guys...

5115: Big bro, when gonna teach me some snooker skills? so geng beat me in that game...

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
SF=SiFu

TR & khoo:thanks for coming & hope to meet u guys again.maybe kepong member should hv a seremban tt next time.too bad im rushing back last night,dun hv change to see the awesome MR2 :adore:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
SF=SiFu

TR & khoo:thanks for coming & hope to meet u guys again.maybe kepong member should hv a seremban tt next time.too bad im rushing back last night,dun hv change to see the awesome MR2 :adore:
5115,ur blood still alcoholic inside......:banghead::rofl::rofl:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
wakakaka...typo nia la,gif chance for a old folks la ok

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:thefinger:40 years old old folk..:banghead: i oso dun have chance to see ur ///M power....:banghead:
btw....nice to meet u all Kepong tigers.....:wavey:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice to meet all the kepong guys...don't feel down because not a hot girl that showed up...Hahahaha....

5115, you the taikor there....nice to meet you....I also scare to talk nonsense after you use the beer bottle to throw me....no wonder you put all your bottles in front of you..see who talk crap...Piang*...head also bocor...Hahahaha

Derrick, finally can meet you already after so many phone calls and SMS....:biggrin: Very nice car...No wonder so many girls you have to entertain lah. If I were a girl too sure I would ride in your Skyline. Sounds very fierce and look very nicely done...Oh, we also talked about your car colour...what is the name of the colour written in your car registration card? the guys also don't know...I thought the JPJ will write 'warna-warni'...Hahaha

Blank, don't say your gaban slow anymore, MR2 also have problem catching up with you..If I hear you say it again next time...I'm gonna tell Kenny make your car into a dish washer...Kesian you got ejek by Kenny kau kau.....Hahaha

SF, nice to meet you....you can learn a lot from these guys....

Mizu77, very nice Evo you got there....but haven't got chance to see it's belly....

Sim (e6)? Nice to meet you also...

VivaWish? (CooperS), nice to meet you too....

Same to all those that where there....

But unker didn't come =( sad~~want to see his lengchai look...maybe he go give china tuners 'full overhaul'...Unker, heard you go eat buffet...eat buffet kah or eat BAO YU??

Khoo, the MR2 is really nice to drive...thanks for letting me drive it all the way back...when the boost kick in...it's really flying.....just need to do some minor adjustment at the steering to straighten out the car when the boost kick in...you try putting a 50KG of cement in the front of the car see will it be better for the weight or not....

It was a really nice meet. I can't stop laughing when Kenny keep pijak Blank....fender hi low, takumi style driving, Evo knock from Wira, Ek knock out from stream, he's next project..knock EK into an Alphard..Hahaha The best was...Skyline knock out from C22....=.=' this was the best...But he didn't mention MR2 knock out from what...Toyota Unser?? or KE...Hahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5115, I think we discuss with Tom to let Kenny post in Chinese...sure he got a lot of TCSS to tell....he said if ZTH allow him to post in Chinese....blank is gone case already....:rofl::rofl:

Blank, lucky Kenny didn't record your car that night...after he add effect and post in YouTube...hahahaha...fast until wiper also up and flying...:rofl:

The most unforgettable 1st TT ever...many experience....1st kena check by police...then can't catch up with gaban...then laugh like hell....had a nice drive back to Seremban...

See you guys next time....bye~~

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
:thefinger:40 years old old folk..:banghead: i oso dun have chance to see ur ///M power....:banghead:
btw....nice to meet u all Kepong tigers.....:wavey:

i know i look older than my age,dun pijak la...:biggrin:

i dun have any ///M,just a piece of old junk,nothing special...shy and keep at home

TR,i keep the bootle in front of me coz easy for the boss to count ma..and we all talk nonsense all night long :rofl:nice to meet u up for 2nd time & i guess khoo got no mood after his MR2 got sexual harassment from PDRM,tats y whole night not much talking but at least pretty much laughing:biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
tht 1 need to ask uncle Fred lar....:banghead::banghead: police traffic busy yesterday ka??then u call uniform 1 coming??:banghead::rofl::rofl:
TR..mayb my face is police magnet la...:banghead::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahaha police magnet....khoo then you are in the same group like the 350Z owner Sim...:rofl::rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
walan ye.....can't compare with tht Sim la.....his strong magnetic can attract PDRM helicopter 1 ley...:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

here we go.....Civic ek9 b16b original - 99 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

the knuckles of 99 ori typeR only 4 holes:stupid::stupid::stupid:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the fella got 6 inches scar on his face & tattoo all over his body?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
5115, he got no scar only a very tan skin. Maybe his look...Hahahah then his car very...ermmm...kau kau

derrickho

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
nice to meet u all seremban tai kor too.... haha....no wonder la cannot over take u one boost kick while guiging u to seremban highway :rofl::rofl: dy dunno how many Km/h liao hehehe forget to take the video tim :smokin::smokin::smokin:.... by the way the reg card still in ori color code perhap next time i try to change it to warna-warni..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Derrick, me not Taikor.....when in Kepong I'm small cat only...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
last night after i left,did u guys get photo session+drag?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
my engine needs to be over hauled and since i'm going to, I was thinking of increasing the c.c to 2.4. The usual way is to stroke up. Buy a 4G64, use the block and crank, change the pistons. However, to use a 4G64 block, I'll have to send for JPJ approval right? Any problems there? A friend of mine who drives an E3 says that it's not nessesary to change block, in fact it's better to just use the crank and get custom forged pistons that are shorter. Is it really possible to do that &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience